Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I didnt think slow and her friend would be such party machines
I was impressed
At the SJ party they kind of just layed low and chatted
This time they were out pillaging and plundering with the boys thumbsup.gif

YAAHAHAHAHA but yes that was my cunning plan - because it's all about the skiing baby - enjoy a reasonable amount of red wine - and still get on those skis the next day!

Still younger than you beanie boy haha.... nah just did too much partying in December and January - lost my party mojo back then with the big pow it seems.

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
YAAHAHAHAHA but yes that was my cunning plan - because it's all about the skiing baby - enjoy a reasonable amount of red wine - and still get on those skis the next day!
But you didn't even finish your wine
I snaked it when you wern't looking

Resort skiing when there isn't powder just isn't fun for me anymore. I guess that shows my age eh

FT you were having it in the park - putting most of the kids to shame - didn't see any of them land a 3, or even a decent 180.

wine, someone gave me theirs (thats how i remember it anyway), not long before i passed out on the sofa.

I think the 2 things are connected.

Toque - a hangover is no excuse for not hitting the hill - i was up there even though it was hihly likely a heavy fall would have resulted in puking.

Or worse...

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I didnt think slow and her friend would be such party machines
I was impressed
At the SJ party they kind of just layed low and chatted
This time they were out pillaging and plundering with the boys thumbsup.gif
Pillaging and plundering doesn'd sound nice. We were just there and doing nothing. Such a cute yellow vacuum, boys just wanted to make Fattwins happy. ;\)

Steam roller

That had to be said. I like park it keeps your air balance honest. The on piste sking sucked so bad though toque that you would have downloaded the gondie. For cliff jumping a good set down jump can really help your balance, though remember that.

Back at work now after having a blast. The skin keeps falling off my nose still, almost like dandruff.

First, of all I would like to thank Slow for coming up with the idea of the BBQ and then coming all the way from Tokyo "just to see me" と言っていました。

Most of all, I want to thank Fattwins for hosting such a great BBQ party as well as letting me stay at his place, picking me up at Nagano, and letting me use his car to drive around to all the different resorts that were still open. I was really surprised that the snow conditions were still so good in that area for mid-April.

It was also great to see CB again and get up to our old tricks and also meet a few more SJ people, especially Toque, AK 77 and BCS (a.k.a. EskimoBaseCamp). Oh, and also Fubuki, I think? Who was fubuki?

Also met many cool non-SJ people. I hope they start posting and keep in touch.

It was also nice to touch base with Gamera. Although he couldn't make it to the party, he was represented by a six-pack of beers which he gave me to take to the BBQ.

Gamera, I am looking forward to visiting you again and seeing what your "train project" looks like when it is completed.