How is this "Morris" dancing connected to your best day out this season though RMD ... Strange.

Anyway, probably had my best riding of the year at Sun Alpina. Epic pow all day long and noone there ...

Those funny knees-bent skiers seem to be equipped for Morris dancing, and they probably wouldn't be embarrassed to shake a hanky and knock their poles together either.

My best snow was about 1 cm on some mud. It gave me a nostalgic moment when I momentarily lost control of the back end of my car.

My best was in the Hakuba valley before Christmas. It was so deep. Bottomless. And the drops were that much bigger because there was only 2 metres of snow instead of what we have now.

I missed out on the winter vacation deep days

mine was deffinitely Happo, late Dec or early Jan... it was unreal! Endless powder and so many lines to hit all day that remained untracked. I've never experienced a pllace like it before. Usually the entire mountain is tracked after the first 4-5 runs......not in this case

Almost everyday of the 20 or so at Hakkoda have been my favorite. Only one was terrible and that was during the ice fest of mid-Janurary. So many places to go and so few lines have been cut. You might cross a few but it has been great otherwise.

It wont mean anything in Japan, but my favourite day was at les Grand Montets in France, new years eve, dropping down good pillows and boulders in the trees 2 feet of heavy supportive powder. I did a back 180 off a 3 meter drop from switch in the trees. That kind of thing for me was previously unheard of (and unlikely to be repeated in a hurry). Either way, the snow here just isn't a scratch on your snow. Enjoy it! \:\)