On Saturday we were up at Kagura and happened to stray off into the trees (by accident of course) - and heard some moaning going on. Turns out it was this couple going at it in the snow under a tree! lol.gif

Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me.

It was very cold, but I suppose they were warm in a way.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boarders or skiers? Were they still strapped in?

I heard some hanky panky going on in the tower at the top of Nozzle once. I'm sure they hadn't anticipated the Suwa boys all trooping up there and launching off.

You can get Mountaineering longjohns that have through the crotch zippers for both boys and girls

The full-crotch zip, when teamed with full-crotch zip outer layers, allows complete relief without undressing – a great convenience in cold weather and a near necessity when wearing a climbing harness

MEC.CA

Girls

5002307_v1_m56577569830544364.jpg

Boys

4017482_v1_m56577569830510429.jpg

As usual in our over-technical world, the mechanical aspects have eclipsed the more important spiritual aspects of life.

I'll bet they were in the position that missionaries abhor, with their pants round their knees, and with very rosy cheeks. People who suffer from frostbite are not usually wrapped in a warm blanket of Love and insulated from the cold by squadrons of cherubs.