When I last went boarding I was always getting snow in my boots and after about an hour my feet would get damp and cold, plus I had a hell of a time properly drying them out.

Considering duct taping up to my knee's mad.gif

Starting off with warm feet if possible

Boots that fit with roomy toe box

Socks not too thick

Bindings and boot tops not cutting off circulation

Trousers coming down over boots

Good circulation thanks to inserting fruit up the rectum

Your feet do expand over the day due to the weight of gravity on your blood causing it to uild up in your lower limbs. When you sleep it all kinda evens out again. Whilst sleeping you also get slightly taller, as the lack of weight allows the joints to expand very slightly.

So yeah your feet will get a bit bigger due to blood accumilation but it is probably mostly just down to sweating into your boots.

The important thing is that she is not cold. Having to stop and warm up your feet sucks on a good day. If it keeps you warm and they last 3 to 6 years Id say its worth it. Heck we were paying 400 yen a day on heat packs for the wifes feet anyways.

I find that my feet are only really a problem if they start out cold in the morning. As long as I have dried out my boots beforehand my feet may get damp, but because of the activity of moving they never really get too cold to bare.

Thats not to say I wouldent try my best to keep them dry, just that I tend not to suffer to much if they get damp. I also wear lots of layers so that my torso is very warm, that way I've got plenty of residual heat to keep me blood flowing and help stop my limbs going numb.

When your body gets cold it automatically directs warmth into the torso and head in order to keep the vital organs functioning properly. That's why it's always a good idea to grow an afro, wear a hat, grow a healthy amount of hair on your chest and put a sock over your todger. \:D