• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, girls can be divided into two broad categories: chunky or smooth.

Smooth girls have light, refined bone structure, thin, translucent skin, elegant, long fingers and finger nails, moist tender lips, sparkling eyes, and lustrous hair.

Chunky girls have broad, flat faces, thick skin, coarse hair, big bones, and look thick and heavy.

Most smooth girls are interested in preserving their BEAUTY and leave it to the boys to get all sweaty and thrown about.

Do you know how easy it would be to break a fingernail by just attempting to put on a ski glove???

Chunky girls haven't got anything to loose.

Smooth girls with figures to show off wait until the summer bikini beach season to go outdoors.

Summary:

Your best chance of meeting smooth girls is when they are taking looong restaurant lunch or cafe breakes.

I wonder if echineko is a smooth girl or a chunky girl???

Ummm...

Is that REALLY her picture?

Unfortunately, there is no shortage of 'Tokyo Roses' posting on foums who turn out to be chunky or just playing games.

How many gaijin can a chunky girl flirt with and windup on a forum such as this?

Why waste time on such snow bull?

If people on this forum get attention with a moniker like 'echineko', why don't I just use a moniker like 'doggy style'?

Who cares about SNOW anyway, when ALL I can think of is 4 VOLUPTUOUS, snow bunny, supermodel, goddesses in a hotel room in Hakuba in January.

Oh, if I don't stop this, I'll go blind and have to ride using a white stick!

Echineko is welcome to post a REAL picture of herself to show just how smooth (or CHUNKY) she really is.

> If people on this forum get attention with a moniker like 'echineko', why don't I just use a moniker like 'doggy style'?

You're missing something important here. echineko doesn't just trade on her handle. She's often lol funny with her provocations.