Maybe too early, but what are your targets for the next season?

Mine is to spend even more time on mountains and not work all of winter. For that I am now work very hard for saving the money.

he he! lol.gif

before the 2005/2006 season, i've still got to do the 2005 season \:D

life looks good these days - although it always did!

targets...

1. hopefully pass stage 1 in nz

2. try out the halfpipe if my bung leg doesn't crap out on me (only tried it briefly one afternoon with a bung leg but it was heaps of fun)

3. complete avo stage 1

4. ski more aggressively - just finished this year's ski movie and i always look like i'm out for a stroll...

5. have lots and lots of fun

as for the 2005/2006 season in canada, dunno yet, gotta do the nz one first

;\)

Cheese Trips?!

I'm hoping to take have more longer holidays so we can get more time actually on the slopes. If that means less actual trips, still ok as long as the days in total increases.

well first and foremost, to put together an actual season this coming year. last year's 10 days was something to be ashamed of.

but in a more detailed manner of speaking; spend more time in the backcountry and less on the resort, learn more about bc travel/safety, ski bigger, badder, and more technical lines, push my limits, and make everyone's head turn.

togue, why would you want to do 1000m of punishing speise when you could cover the distance in a matter of seconds? \:D

just kidding. well, kinda.