• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Yes but it does say Climb Me at least once to most people and I usually get tagged onto these trips. And what else would I do with my weekend?

How many people you guys get at your little bbq?

Just the usuals or anybody new?

It's onnnnn.

GF and I are hitting up Nagano for 2 weeks,

A never ever friend is coming along for 3 weeks

My sis might be coming for 3 weeks (she is deciding by the end of the week)

Two other never evers are deciding as I type and are probably coming for 2-3 weeks.

Booking on wed

No Europe

No Canada

No US

Ill see you there too.

I got a quick glance at the new Fall Line magazine - Niseko might be changing the "local rules" to strictly prohibited from this season...but gotta read the article just cuz it was a quick glipse on da bus today. This is primarily for Higashiyama and the Limited 1,2,3 courses...

Niseko might lose its reputation and could be regressing like Cortina. But, lemme read it after work and post a summary of it.

Here is my take. the avie areas are in annapuri and higashiyama below the cliffs. last year people slid into annapuri of off the top and they werent happy. higashiyama like wise was not happy with all the people heading under the cliffbands. ps this comes from both tats and hugh. higashiyama used loudspeakers to tell people to get out of certain areas.

That said hirafu wont close their areas as they have a reduced risk.

Yes

that's exactly it. For instance when Yama came over to Australia I said:

"Yama, I was a drunk and didn't mean to lead you on. I *never ever* wanted anything more than to be friends."