• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

sorry guys im free this afternoon cause im actually working today.

cleaning party will be early november or late october. Im really looking forward to this and ill need your help. cb we can work out a cost that works for all of us. pm what you think is good. Id rather that you guys shared a room and thus you can lock it up.

im getting stoked

hey, great news! I'll congratulate you once it's all in the pocket lol.gif I got used to doing the stuff I really wanted to do and didn't want to get back on the regular work merry-go-round, so just took jobs that came but haven't been trying hard to drum up work. It always hots up to the end of the year though, and I will work my butt off to make some extra cash then. But I'm also juggling with some other things I want to do as well so I'll just have to see what happens re how much skiing I do.

Of course if you guys are in Hakuba it will be hard not to get there and do some skiing with slow and phat luv regardless of time/money/fatties lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
I've got no problem with it
Hell I'll even take over for him when the girl asks for somebody bigger :p
;\)
I know your bigger than me dude - your gut is catching up to FF's :p

Sleepin bag? Nope, gonna buy a nice one and have been lookin around...you know any good deals??