• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

you reply wayyy too quickly

if you can get it for that price it'd be pretty good

at this stage, it looks like it'll just be japan due to how much leave gf can get

Is your name Forrest Gump?

quote:

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since I run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on going. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on going. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on going.

lol.gif

so, toque walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked,and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked,and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked,and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked,and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked,and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked,and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked,and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked,and walked, and walked, and walked...u get the picture ;\)