• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

The first guys I saw stripping barenaked were Aussies. This happened 7 or so years ago at a party during the World Cup Freestyle in Tignes.

The Japanese guys picked up pretty quickly as they did it the following night.

Anyway not a pretty sight

Ah yeh, the annual dive!

Montoya, that gig was a Pre World Cup gig.

Sorry, Toque, no women stripping, the guys in the band were also disgruntled about that. And none of us got laid at Naeba, either so don't feel too bad about not getting laid.

Yama - er... the sight of those post-teen J-guys did nothing for me. Sanno seems to understand that point, too ;\)

I know someone working at Adidas and can occasionally get staff shop tickets from him. Shoes are way cheaper. Ski gear can be cheaper, but still not really cheap, I can only get these tickets occasionally (when I happen to be able to get in touch with him), pocket rockets were out of stock when I tried. I think they were around 40,000 with no bindings a few years back. I wasn't able to get any tickets for last season, but will try again this year. They only have ski gear for sale at that shop during the ski season.

Toque I might import some tele daddies 183 with fritch freeride bindings. the skis are a lighter version of the sugar daddy at 3900 grams. your shuskans skis are 2900 grams. Would dan be interested about 4man shipped.

I was wondering if Dan would be interested in them? I think the lbfs are a better choice for winter or spring touring, a heavier package but better. I thought Dan might be interested because he could ie buy borrow your Secure fixes then get skins. he then has a mid winter package and spring 1080 package. Just and idea Im still floating it around.

Well they would just be for resort BC like we do in the winter

If I upgrade to a fatter BC ski like CMHs then that would be my rock ski

Are you going to get the 04/05 FR or the next model?

are there going to be any changes to the next model I havent heard of any. the new naxo looks beefy and finally good enough to buy. but it comes with added grams.

I can buy the freeride in the states for as low as 300US but that still isnt good enough. if I buy these skis I get the bindings for 200 and the skis for 300 plus shipping. Call CMH now they might be out of skis, where will you find them? PS I have a contact addy at CMH where I bought the beacons do you want it.

No it's alright

It was going to be more of I'm driving through the Kootenays. Can I stop in and buy a 50 doller pair of beat up skis

I'm not sure about the new FR. Can you get anything other than the Teledaddy?

yeah more mid fat skis but the tele daddy is maybe seen 1 day of sking. ill get a list from the guy. Can you just drive up and buy skis like that? If you find anything about the new freeride give me a shout.

here is a link to tat's kayak and if you click on tatsman you will find a deal on his old ski boots. http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e48785021

Firewalled

There was an article on Biglines a while back about buying the CMH at CMH. It was a funny read as the CMH guy was trying to sell new skis but the guy didn't want to spend much money. I'll have a look and see if I can find it.

hahaha

Maybe

We will see eh

As it looks now I would be taking 2 pairs of skis over there and coming back with maybe 4 unless I could ditch my shuksans over there. hmmm.

I have many months to think this over.