• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

It's "Aussie" you f'ing canucks, learn how to spell it or I'll slap you both back to 62mm straight skiis. If I were doing the Ozzy program I'd start a band, and take so many drugs that I was semi-retarded.

Beaver, the fitness regime's coming along, I kicked it into overdrive by actually doing some exercise last night for the first time in a week. (seriously though, I'm doing situps, pushups, prone holds and lunges 2-3 times a day every day till I go now, plus a couple of sessions of freeweight squats at the gym)

FT, I don't need to get out more, I just need to knock the back outta a couple..

Janus, too bad youre not around in March.

Just got an email from my mate Miki who works up at Joetsu Kokusai and he said he's got loads of ummm, friends up there that he wants to bring down and share the wealth. Im sure Toque, Jer, and some others would be keen though eh? Good way to brush up on your Japanese ;\)

Ill have em bring em all. Fattwins, get that bath cleaned up and lets Konyoku \:D \:D

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
hey dudes, so nurses aside - where's the party at this weekend?? anyone partying?? c'mon FT, you know you wanna.....
I'm not out this weekend so there isn't a party

Beach Party in Takayama at our small club if anybody is interested. Girls that wear a Bikini get in for free.

>cb always passes out when he isnt prowling

ouch mate, youve never seen me prowl; only seen the results or heard the stories :rolleyes:

Ive been a good boy for a long time now. Got an amazing GF :p \:D

wheres one of treeboys graemlins givin the finger when you need it??? ;\)