• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Toque Dave has been out there everyday actually.

Level 1 course

then

Arac this weekend.

if you notice it has changed here is why.

Ask CB if it was windy at Tsugaike?

he will say no what are you talking about.

The wind really pounded happo and the top of 47 yestterday but Dave was at tsugaike where they dug at least 5 to 7 pits. What we get is a pretty good read on the snow pack but Dave didnt know about the Happo wind. EBc and I were the only ones on happo yesterday the rest of the crew took the day off, suckers. That means the data wasnt brought in. Had I or ebc reported the slide the report wouldve been different. Thus I cxalled Dave and told him and true to form he said thanks and that changes the situation.

One of the main reasons I like learning from Dave is that he doesnt have a big head. He is level headed and takes all the information and makes his call either guiding or avie forcasting.

gotta say as well that I cant say that cb always sleeps in the car on the way to and from hakuba.

He stayed awake and we had a blast.

CG aka the Donut freaking kept things interesting. Man she can be funny, she threw this donut story out from left field. Man was that a laugh.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bushpig:
enjokosai and donuts!!! lol.gif lol.gif
Well, I can kinda get that it was a had-to-be-there moment if you are talking about CG. She is a real spin out!
Her sense of humor is wicked but I gotta say she didnt make her point very well on Fri, only on Sun when we were comin back did FF give her props...