• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Just watched my 中一 kids playing dodgeball. It was like the movie! Killin each other out there lol.gif

So many kids were getting smacked right in the face when they turned around lol.gif I havent laughed so hard in a long long time. Even a di%khead teacher got nailed in the head!! lol.gif clap.gif

Toque - yes spectacularly coherent... tho perhaps i wasn't haha - how did you know who i was? Or did FT tell you i'd be there with crew of japanese boys (just for a change) Am i that infamous haha?

FT - you've seen my moves, hope you can keep up hahaha =)

So this weekend is the ski-party challenge... who can make it to SJ and then onto Q-tips and then onto the hill the next day and actually be coherent to instruct? More morning dancing might be called for and i'm not just talking about me tramp!!

sas-banger you can try to force me to go to other places but... ive got a 5 course meal in the sky waiting for me the next day, goodluck.

I figure ive got your knee bend and shake the leg thing down pat but other than that im just gonna bob up and down

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
Toque - yes spectacularly coherent... tho perhaps i wasn't haha - how did you know who i was? Or did FT tell you i'd be there with crew of japanese boys (just for a change) Am i that infamous haha?
White chick in a ski town
I thought it was worth a shot that it was you

waasssssup

i am in tokyo currently!

back to hakuba on the weekend!

派オアパオそそ度ふぁpsどふぁsdfpんsdA 307;kjあsdfあsdfあsdfあsdfあsdf

i hate pulling allnighters \:\(

i also have trouble wth these crazy keyboards

Last night I was bored just before bed so put on my AT boots and walked around a bit. No pain at all except for a breef wince when I squeezed my foot in. I guess it's cause most of the pressure goes onto the shin and heal when I walk.

I'm going to give it 10 more days and then start doing some light tours in the hills around my house thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by sock_monkey:
toque, did you break the 5th metatarsal?

(i just went back and read how you got hurt, i broke my foot tripping over a vacuum cleaner a few years ago and missed a really good march and april in whistler)
yup
I've got a list of questions to ask you then this weekend