• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
sarah burkes rocks man thumbsup.gif i wanna see PUSH
Sorry EskimoINeedSomeNewRoleModelsBasecamp
Sarah Burke blows goats thumbsdown.gif
Forgot to mention that as well. Her and Erik Pollard's segments sucked.
She has not advanced her skiing like other old park rats. The natural progression is taking it to big terrain. And I'm not talking jumps in the BC. She was saying how she never gets injured. She needs to ski more big mountains and leave the kids behind in the park

Ingrid Backstrom ruled. She skied a couple knarly big mountain lines that had me puckered up
 Quote:
Originally posted by sock_monkey:
got my first trip of the season planned. heading to niseko 9-10-11 December to start the season (and have 2 cents to put in that other thread).
nice. What I really liked about the early terrain is that there seemed to be more natural hits - but sasa grass stuck out a bit too much in some places. Hope it fills in. 2 of my old coworkers will be up there from the 2nd. Hope you get some nice snow!
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
lookin forward to seeing push
Not sure if it is as good as Tangerine Dream but it was pretty good and I was stoked

There was only 1 ski base which was interesting. There used to be entire segments in the MSP videos

It's not that she is a chick. Chicks can rip. Ingrid skis the same lines as the boys. Sarah skis the bunny hill

What's cooking

Went for a pretty good walk yesterday, there's a whole lot of hikes near Sydney that are overnighters in winter but can be done if you push during summer

I hate the ski base, such a waste of time.

hey guys

when do conditions start to get decent around hakuba?

I can either go very early Jan (like the 2nd) or a bit later (like the 13th) for 2 weeks...

suggestions?

also when is the chinese new year?