• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Fark me i just watched a tornado hit my class room!

About a class 2 or 1 spawned in the school ground took shape and then ran towards Iwatake. Enough to take shingles off of some roof construction sites and set off the school alarms.

Thank the lord my school was build like an army bunker. Still shaking a bit as i type!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

About a class 2 or 1 spawned in the school ground took shape and then ran towards Iwatake. Enough to take shingles off of some roof construction sites and set off the school alarms.
Thank the lord my school was build like an army bunker. Still shaking a bit as i type!
YIIIIIIIIIIIIKES man that was scary, i thought the windows were gonna blow, totally insane!!! I just walked home wheeling my bike over bits of trees. eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif

the bag came kuma thumbsup.gif the camera compartment is made for people with long zoom lenses and mine is quite compact. Was a bit fiddly trying to get a snug fit. I don't carry extra lenses either so there is a lot of extra/empty space in the camera bag itself. I'll fill it with other shit easily enough though. Anyway, that's me completely set now! No more gear to buy now \:\) (other than more camera equipment! hehe)

did u get the black or camo?

buy a zoom for snowboarding: nikon 70-300g is pretty cheap

the camera block does waste space if you don't have the gear to fill it. How's the shovel pocket? does it look big enough for a shovel & probe? If it's not big enough then I'm not getting it

camo. Mate I have a zoom to 430 odd(?) it's a 28-300 but non-digital so it goes to about 430ish with changeover. It is enough for me, and for now I don't wanna drop any more money. I can't comment on the shovel and probe cos I don't have them and don't have any real idea of their size...

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:

YIIIIIIIIIIIIKES man that was scary, i thought the windows were gonna blow, totally insane!!! I just walked home wheeling my bike over bits of trees. eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif
an inaka place in Hokkaido got hit pretty hard yesterday. You guys see that on the tv?

mate, they had one south of Perth when I was back in August. Took the roofs off 40 houses and pretty much destroyed about 5. One of the houses was my mate's in-laws, and the bed I had slept in when we crashed there 2 nights earlier ended up with a massive water-boiler tank on it! Nasty things, and Perth (or more to the south near Bunbury) has been getting that kind of weather over the last 5 or 6 years, where they never had them before.