Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
are knee supporters any good then? for keeping the patella in place
yup, but find one that actually gives you support. Ive seen a few around that are utter crap. Also, try it on before buying it to check the fit.

Dude your knee might be worse off mate get a second doc to take a look. strained or pulled it should not be hurting that bad now. If you are going under the knife do it over the summer hols mate where you dont have to miss work.

CB how are things havent heard from you in some time.

ebc sack it up and climb it up. i was not happy this weekend and now it hurts our chances over next winter.

Toque nice turns i hope i filled the wood shed and ran away froma gaint hornet....i think.

TSB we need to get in touch and make some plans for the summer to work together again.

When is it going to rain here and fill up my rivers all im doing is banging rocks on the river.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toque:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
i filled the wood shed and ran away froma giant hornet
I've got a good image in my head of this lol.gif
Yeah, I can picture him swatting around his head.

I bet it was a mosquito :p

FT: Yeah, after the 6th of July. We'll set lots of good stuff up.

Until then, it's stress, stress, stress for me \:\(

banging hitting it all the same.

those hornets are freaking loud. all i heard was the loudest buzzing and i ran around 3/4s of my house and into the front door. dropped my phone and didnt care. Ive seen 2 or 3 this season and wes saw one on saturday canyoning.

yeh i don't know about bug spray but last night i got the in depth version from FT about how you don't wanna even vaguely attack these things back, coz they've got theramones (whatever they are) and the rest of the hornet crew will come to take you out! go on FT tell em what hornets eat for lunch!

honey bee larva.

last season we had one in a school class.

the top to bottom sking in hakuba is almost gone. i give it a doy or 2 before the main easy lines crack at the top stress point. norikura is looking sad and getting bushy only the bowl looks skiable. EBC you shoulda gone sking with me i gave you 2 chances.

It's too bad you didn't take up FTs invitation EBC. The weather on Saturday was so good. Bright blue sky, next to no wind and nobody in the mountains

I had an amazing weekend in the mountains

Too busy to go through pictures today but there a ton I'll put up later

We hiked well over 2500 meters vertical

And skied the same amount

1800 meters of that was on Saturday

Whoa, just read about the hornets on the national geographic page. That's nuts. You should have taken a picture to post up here FT.

Toque did it with his foot, so you can do it with hornets.