• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

damn boyz we need an address in america and someone who's sailing in a out and can bring this shit for free, never gonna happen eh... just like my mum having anything to do with me and dosh - she bailed me out way too many times at uni, usually for tickets to france to get to the mountains. she found a really good deal on wetsuits last week and went out to buy one, but wasn't too amused by the idea that she buy one for me too, since i already owe her a stack of cash (that she knows and i know, she's never gonna see) thumbsdown.gif

you dont need a full length you can put your pack at your feet or at your head it saves alot on wieght and space in your pack.

ebc why do you need a wetsuit? that is a true waste sorry girl but that blows my mind

if my mum was buying, i was all good with that - otherwise i'm not buying one. yeh would be good for out on the lake, or for trying surfing. hey dude you were trying to sell me your kayak, that would have been a true waste, considering all the other stuff i have to buy for the mountains. anyways.........

i was joking about the kayak i can get more from it on yahoo auction if i want. ask for things that you need not things that you just want and wont use. sorry but when it comes to freebies somethings are just a plain waste of a freebie. anyways ill check my bank account and if things look good i might buy some. Im thinking about flogging one on Yahoo auction or 2 if i go that way though.

kuma, done.

ebc, ft, i just ordered 3 of those pads. 82.13 USD on the way to Wisconsin via ground shipping, so it may take a few weeks for me to get them to japan.

Why is it so bloody expensive to buy stuff direct to Japan from steep and cheap? why to they insist on using UPS express? why is there no cheap international option? its so infuriating!

I saw some nice sunglasses, about $40 but the price to ship was like $30! completely negating any great discount that was being given.

annoyed.gif