• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Seeya FT.

CB, yeah the monkey was classic. I sent a few pics of the frisky buggers at Asa Zoo to Taz. They all had their pieces out and were grabbin eachother left right and center! I think I mentioned before that two of them were even sitting face to face pulling eachother off! Not just light fondling, I'm talking getting eachother off! lol.gif Was bloody funny.

heeey! Well done man, if I had gotten any hint you were that good I would have been sucking up to you ages ago ;\) . Did any of my snowshoe advice help you get where you are today?

You have a very Japanese name for a Canadian.

great work, kuma! sweet deal. there's always next year

that is a japanese name, spud. secondly, i believe it's a chick's name... but kuma will tell you for sure

good to hike tengu with you again, toque

thx again for the weekend, FT

i think i left my yellow hotaka pouch on your table. i've got a blue one, so keep it if you want. the pouches are conbini to have!

EBC, could you do me a favor and mail me my camera? thx!

Quote:
Originally posted by dizzy:

that is a japanese name, spud. secondly, i believe it's a chick's name... but kuma will tell you for sure
not a chick's name dizzy lol.gif

kuma is my name in japanese reversed and pix is, well, pictures. It's the name i use when i release videos (to keep my real identity secret ;\) )

Spud, I believe you left Japan before I came and anyways I only started photos this year. and yes, the snowshoe advice was priceless. Next winter I hope to do way more bc and way more shooting. I find it's so much easier to shoot in the bc since you have to ride a face in turns anyways so there's always time to get the gear out. When I ride ob I don't really want to stop and take shots!! lol.gif

dizzy your camera is at my house. its too bad that we didnt all make the goal. Then again my skis and arse took a beating. That line is now one of my favorites so ill return to ski there again for sure.

OHHHH FT by the way - i know the weather is epic today, but i'm sorry i can't go kayaking on the lake tonight - got way to much to do - sorry sorry...

I did check out the steeeezin wetsuit ;\) last night and that's all good for me to wear (a bit big, but all good) if you can go another day?

Weight:

4lbs 8oz

can i carry that up a mountain??

i have to go online now and compare to other weights.

how much is it gonna be per person if we get enough people to make it worth shipping to japan.

if this is a comparitively light tent and will be all good up tateyama in november for example and will be all good for summer expeditions up in the hakuba mountains, I'M IN...!

that is less than 2 kilos.

im only the third person and im

not gonna set this up or buy it

on my card. i have my card organized

now but ill fork over cash if someone

else needs me to be a third. i can sell

this to my mate tats if i buy it.