• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

That's an amazing price

But it is only 3 season. Perfect for spring/summer/fall

In a snow storm you'll get snow coming through the mesh much like you do in my tent. No big deal of course but not a true winter tent.

it will cost money to get it shipped to japan, therefore to make it worth it and split the shipping money and still get a deal we need 3 people to each buy a tent.

seems like there is only ever one thing to buy on steep and cheap everday... changing at midnight (somewhere in the...) US time - which is kool coz it's during the day in japan... prime time for us getting a deal.

ehhh you know about it right? anyway, i don't know, FT knows - he's ordered from it before when he got all those sleeping bags for cheap!

yeah, steepandcheap is awesome. the one day i didn't check it last month they had the snowboard i want for 200$ \:\( damn

won't rain/snow get in through the mesh panels?

You guys should email dizzy's keitai. I think he was looking for a tent.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
well boys, I got my first published photos (well, on the web :p ):

http://www.gush.co.jp/team/yatsuhashi.html

i think i missed out on the catalogue this year. the owner got the pics too late
It took me a while to work it out. I thought it was you riding in the picture, with a female Japanese name. But it was you who took the pictures. That confused me. Jesus, and to think I was about to start sucking up to you 'cause you were a female J pro. lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by le spud:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kumapix:
well boys, I got my first published photos (well, on the web :p ):

http://www.gush.co.jp/team/yatsuhashi.html

i think i missed out on the catalogue this year. the owner got the pics too late
It took me a while to work it out. I thought it was you riding in the picture, with a female Japanese name. But it was you who took the pictures. That confused me. Jesus, and to think I was about to start sucking up to you 'cause you were a female J pro. lol.gif
now, that is a big lol.gif

ps whats a jj?

ebc order 3 tents and i know people who might buy them. you could also sell them through yahoo auction easy enough. That tent is good enough for anything that i will be doing, if i winter camp it will be on tsugaike near the lodges.

Dude

I've told you so many times

I want the CD so I can get pictures up on ofoto. That GW album has been waiting for over 6 weeks for your pictures

I have 4 days of nothing to do right now

Next week I'm back to steady work which means nothing really but right now is best

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
I think im trying to tell you not to leave.
hey can i stay at yours on friday night if i bring said cd?
No
You can send the CD today and stay at my house on Friday though
I'm getting up at like 430 to go skiing on Saturday rain or shine so won't be my chipper self when you come in at 9 with your chu-his