• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Quote:
Originally posted by Ewok 2:
hmmm.. don't remember but they seemed v. happy.
whats new ak, wave.gif

got anything new on your ipod.
other than step by step lol.
Hi ewok!
I'm ok. My gf is over here at the moment, some stuff to sort out, but not in public on here!

I just stole the whole of EBC's itunes - so I have plenty of new stuff! I'm making a playlist of all her best girly pop hits - for snowboarding to next season. obviously.

Just cos I've got lots of new tunes doesn't mean I'll be turning my back on the Backstreet Boys though!

just typing that made me laugh!
nice to 'meet' you again!
 Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
 Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
did the ewoks sing a song at the end?
or was it just random merriment?

day 4 of no classes, and I'm officially bored.
bored eh?! please make me a nice map, thank you cool.gif
your map has been sent to your gmail.
give me call if you are lost, or think you're about to get lost...
 Quote:
Originally posted by AK 77:
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ewok 2:
hmmm.. don't remember but they seemed v. happy.
whats new ak, wave.gif

got anything new on your ipod.
other than step by step lol.
Hi ewok!
I'm ok. My gf is over here at the moment, some stuff to sort out, but not in public on here!

I just stole the whole of EBC's itunes - so I have plenty of new stuff! I'm making a playlist of all her best girly pop hits - for snowboarding to next season. obviously.

Just cos I've got lots of new tunes doesn't mean I'll be turning my back on the Backstreet Boys though!

just typing that made me laugh!
nice to 'meet' you again!
i'd like all to note that most of my music does not really involve a lot of girly popness - AK i do however expect your topshop top ten playlist by time i get lost and find your house tonight, you've got about 2 hours GO GO GO!

Fatty Eebz

Steep and Cheap say the tents have shipped. You have to do a credit card check with them first time which took a little while.

I went up Goryu yesterday then over to Karamatsu and stayed in the hut there. My watch reckoned I'd done over 1900 total vert, but either way I was knackered by the end. I came down around 10:30 this morning, just before the rain.

dsc342619vd.jpg

That's Karamatsu at quarter to five today.

There are all kinds of huts AK. The Karamatsu one I stayed is one of the cheaper ones and gives locals a discount, so I paid 7100 for half board (dinner/breakfast). There were only five other people staying so I got a room to myself with futons on the floor. I turned up with a camera, about two gulps of water, one muesli bar, and one spare pair of socks, already used.

You can bring your own food if you like, and they'll sell you water for boiling for 100 yen or so.

I've got a tent coming soon, but I'll still use the huts now and again. Lighter is easier.

Yeah mate! Was a bit of swell about. Nothing to get overly excited about but enought to actually have some fun. BPG got a good workout with the side currents and mild rips too which was probably good for her to experience. Anyway, had a good one thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Wiggles:
Fatty Eebz

Steep and Cheap say the tents have shipped. You have to do a credit card check with them first time which took a little while.

I went up Goryu yesterday then over to Karamatsu and stayed in the hut there. My watch reckoned I'd done over 1900 total vert, but either way I was knackered by the end. I came down around 10:30 this morning, just before the rain.

dsc342619vd.jpg

That's Karamatsu at quarter to five today.
Good good
I wanted to get up Goryu before I left

worked with dave over the weekend, kinda had to really i mean you cant say no all the time and expect to be able to work. knew you guys would get wasted anyways and i couldnt do that.

Met some good hardcore japanese touring guys so im real happy about that. next season ill get to explore with some guys that will never leave japan.

Also found some good single track mtn biking so i hope to get a better bike soon. Man its pissing here the yaking gonna be good.