• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

sick picture Toque.

I had a great weekend. Also saw the Hanshin Tigers game on Sat with Taz. Seat location was good but I felt like the seat was made for somebody in preschool. WTF? :rolleyes: eek.gif

That was a great game to be at! \:D

Beers/banter after in Sannomiya was even better cool.gif

Yeah nice pic Beanie!

CB, had a curry at Lals yesterday lunch, then the roast chicken dinner with a few pints of guinness last night at Molly's! thumbsup.gif Not a bad day all round!

i was testing my phone out and i wasnt getting anything back from anyone, just wanted to see if it worked. Also i thought that you were one day touring.

I didnt ski i could not motivate myself to campo in the strong friday winds again. i also didnt want to pay for the tsugaike gondie up and down. the thought of walking the course down didnt float my boat either. so i enjoyed the nice weather stacking wood and cleaning the grounds around my house. also went for 4 kayaks (gotta love a river 15mins walk from the house. Explored the matsukawa a bit more man that is gonna be a fun little run once it rains. so many dam drops.

Fark i just got spammed via msn chat. im horny come watch my web cam. what will they think of next.

No we went out Saturday afternoon and camped at the end of the valley. Wood was so dry we had a great campfire

Sunday hiked up 1100 metres and then skied back pretty much to camp followed by an 75 minute walk to the car. Good time.

Wasn't windy at all Sunday morning on top of the mountains

nice to have the close kayaking FT thumbsup.gif

I almost got up early Sunday morning to go for a surf, but the swell report showed it dropping to not much in the avo, so I too slacked off and just stayed home.

cool when i was going to camp on friday the winds just picked up like you wouldnt believe. i just couldnt be buggered to wind the wind by myself. then i woke up at 4am and it was foggy and thought just go kayaking and get the work down that needs to be done.

On saturday i split my pants open getting off of my bike that my.... nutts dropped out and were hanging out of my pants. had to go into the store hiding my freaking dangling nuts. i split my undies and my training pants.

>On saturday i split my pants open getting off of my bike that my.... nutts dropped out and were hanging out of my pants. had to go into the store hiding my freaking dangling nuts. i split my undies and my training pants.

you got a few pairs of pants like that dont ya? eek.gif lol.gif

Dream on mate! Japan only managed a 1-0 win over lowly Malta last night, while we drew 1-1 with the Netherlands!

Nah, just went to Molly's with Masayuki. His wife just had their baby so was kinda a congratulations pint. Yes I was stuffed, and no Molly wasn't there.

good thing u didn't rip your sack!

ewwwww

Hey guys, just sold my first bunch of snowboard pics. A japanese outerwear maker wants to buy some pics I took of one of their pros. thumbsup.gif

I guess I'm a pro photog now! \:D

yo yo boyz - so no camping action in the end FT? yes, i too got random emails from him... to which he didn't reply?!!!

i woke up saturday morning, looked out to the hakuba mountains... and said "nice, nick... nice" thinking you were up there coz it was so beautiful outside. wow you need to buy you some new ragz eh FT.... pants rippin, not nice.

i danced all weekend in a forest with lots of boys hahaha - what i thought was a 2 day festival turned out to be an all-nighter......... managed to dance in the cold until 4am (the djs - in particular, bonobo from the uk on ninja tune and tucker japanese dude on oddjob records... were wicked) - the best part was, that inbetween the stages at this forest there was a bit of a hill, which you walked up - but on the way down you could use the slide which was hilarious when everyone was booooozed up... and i remember vaguely 2 japanese guys standing at the top of it debating whether or not to walk down or get on the slide, saying.... kowai kowai....... yehhh man that slide was scary i tell ya eek.gif also ran into some hakuba locals q'tips party boys!

FT haven't been told a price yet just that the owner wants to buy the pics. Prob won't be much but if they get used in next years catalogue or website I will be stoked.

Next year I want to go for the patagonia catalogue (they pay 1300 usd for a pic!!) so FT I'll try to take some burly pics of u