• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fattwins

• mattlucas

• Yuki's Passion

• bushpig

Eating too much sucks. I hate that bloated feeling when it is something heavy that your gut just can't move!

CB, yeah was nice and relaxed mate. We just chilled out mostly. Watched a vid, went up to Powers for a bit of a look too. Running (or any sport for that matter) on a hangover sucks mate! Was stupid to head into our Aussie footy grnad final hung-over. Had the worst game of my season...

Wow

what a weekend.

Today's interesting news:

http://www.nbc30.com/news/9272126/detail.html

"Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference, the state board that governs high school sports, has adopted a "score management" policy to keep teams from winning by more than 50 points."..."the head coach of the offending team will be disqualified from coaching the next game"

Quote:
The rout is considered an unsportsmanlike infraction
Isn't fixing the score more unsports(wo)manlike??

confused.gif

WARNING: skip this post if you are easily offended.

I just got a composition from a second year high school student back. It is one of the funniest student compositions I have read in ages. The boys had to interview another student and then write about what kind of job they thought would be good for that guy. So here is what the student wrote. I will write it exactly as the student did.

An AV actor

Ishii has a very big penis. His girl said that he has a very very very good penis, and nice technical finger. But, he is only 16 years old.

First of all, Ishii loves girls. He enjoys sex and talking. He is good at talking and getting girls. Every holiday he goes to the city, and he talks to girls, and he gets sex friend. He is good job!

Second, Ishii is very adult. He studies sex in adult video, adult books and adult DVD every day. He knows all the womans body. He doen't know the mans body.

Finally, Ishii is very very very hard SM play. So his girls are crying every day. But Ishii has a nice face, so his girls enjoy his SM play. I think Ishii has god finger.

lol.gif lol.gif