It got down to 11oC here in Kofu last night.

6oC in Kobuchisawa, 0.6 in Kiyosato.

And in Nobeyama 0.8 a nice frost there.

Feels more like late October today.

Im sure it will warm up again but really nice to wake up to a cold house for a change.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know..back in Canada (west coast) I never really had much of an appreciation for Fall other than an anticipation for Winter....

But in Japan... I love, love, love the fall as its a final stake in the heart of the beastly shit summers here.

Very nice evening last night after the rain and wind from yesterdays storm.

I LOVE watching the typhoon news reports.

Yesterday there was this news girl outside in front of some station wearing her helmet expounding on dramatically about how stormy it was. In the background just out of frame is some regular citizen with an umbrella leisurely walking along texting on his phone.....no drama at all. Haha...I lol'ed.

I LOVE watching the typhoon news reports.

Yesterday there was this news girl outside in front of some station wearing her helmet expounding on dramatically about how stormy it was. In the background just out of frame is some regular citizen with an umbrella leisurely walking along texting on his phone.....no drama at all. Haha...I lol'ed.

Several years ago I remember watching a similar news report only there was a little kid dancing in the rain behind a panicky news reporter. The over-the-top drama is a bit much.

Got down to....er.... 14 here. And a high of 26 today.

So, no cold yet.

Just cool for me and I'd be well happy for the next few months.

That feels wonderful. I can handle that for a bit myself. I'm always just happy when the humidity dissipates and it's comfortable to be out and around. I was actually cold last night here in Nara and had to grab a light blanket for the first time since summer started.

It turned out a beautiful day, blue sky sunny and not a cloud to be seen all day and no humidity it was great. More of the same tomorrow. And another cool night is well on its way.

I needed to use a summer blanket for the first time this year, looks like tonight will be the same.