ippy what on earth are you doing to your poor poor photos!

Im letting them breeeeeaaaaaattttthhhhhh!!! I think ive however, run out of filters. :( I cant find anymore combinations of fun without a purple haze engulfing everything.

As for the day, cloudy and cool looking. Itll keep whatever was left untracked from yesterday in decent condition up top. Further down though itll be wet and crappy as the day heads on.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A real puzzler that one, what with all the masses of photos that you and Chriselle have posted so far, hey.  

Tubby, I suggest some kind of Dome project, to keep all those Scots warm and safe from the snow.     I must admit I haven't put much thought into it yet - still working on Fukushima solutions -

Just for that, im taking the gopro out today and im going to post 500 pictures of non descript grey fisheyed snowscapes! :grandpa:

(unless it turns sunny, and the blue skies are peeking through ever so slightly at the moment - my ass is still killing. And you know the worst thing? Theres not even a damn mark on it. Stupid cushioning! at least let me legitimately upload a picture of my heiny to facebook, god!)

Torrential rain Saturday night through to Sunday lunchtime.

Lots of slides in the steeper sections of the Niseko United.

Snowing lightly as I type.

High winds have most of the lifts closed.

tomorrow through friday is looking pretty decent for anywhere about 1100m or thereabouts. Friday might actually be a decent day for a ride if you happen to be out there. :)

It was a beautiful clear morning in Gunma. I looked out my window and was suprised to see snow down to about 600 or 700 meters on a mountain that had almost zero the night before.

It has clouded up this afternoon and looks like more snow could be on the way. while driving back to work after my lunch break I say a whirlwind tear up one of those sheets they use to cover feilds. It was like a dragon taking flight. Last I saw it the plastic dragon was climbing for the heavens above Mt. Akagi. It looks like the gods of the north are fighting back against the coming of spring

We're on like day 5 or 6 of 40-50km/h winds now. This after having near typhoon-like weather on the weekend... Haru ichiban sucks!

Friggin wind is taxing isn't it....!! Mornings seem to be ok but the afternoons are gale force.