• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking Bad - just keeps getting better and better.

Ya...no need to buy a 747 to get the free bag of peanuts..

just watched the premiere of fargo the tv series. pretty good so far. billy bob thornton does a good job.

Now watching another scando crime series.. Unit One.

very good.

Rejseholdet (International title: Unit One) is a Danish television crime series starring Charlotte Fich, Mads Mikkelsen and Lars Brygmann.

Produced by Danmarks Radio (DR), the program aired 32 episodes spanning four seasons from 2000 to 2004. Each episode revolved around an elite mobile police task force called "Unit One" that travels around Denmark helping local police solve crimes.

Cases portrayed in the show were loosely based upon actual incidents of sensational crimes. Rejseholdet won the 2002 International Emmy Award for best drama series.

250px-Rejseholdet.jpg

• 4 months later...

been loving arrested development. Need a fifth season right now! Already watched season 4 twice, could easily do a third time, but i reckons ill just alternate through 4 seasons of AD, 4 seasons of archer, 3 seasons of bobs burgers, 2 seasons of frisky dingo, 2 seasons of doctor who, and 4 seasons of sealab 2021 until whichever one throws out another season. Tried watching community based on everyone in random forums saying "if youll love arrested development, youll love community". Honestly, these people clearly dont understand what theyre watching. Community is mundane LCD sitcom bullshit.

God its gonna suck when game of thrones ends. Ive run out of fun telly. I might have to get round to watching teh wire at last. :/

been loving arrested development. Need a fifth season right now! Already watched season 4 twice, could easily do a third time, but i reckons ill just alternate through 4 seasons of AD, 4 seasons of archer, 3 seasons of bobs burgers, 2 seasons of frisky dingo, 2 seasons of doctor who, and 4 seasons of sealab 2021 until whichever one throws out another season. Tried watching community based on everyone in random forums saying "if youll love arrested development, youll love community". Honestly, these people clearly dont understand what theyre watching. Community is mundane LCD sitcom bullshit.

God its gonna suck when game of thrones ends. Ive run out of fun telly. I might have to get round to watching teh wire at last. :/

Yeah I am not looking forward to the end of game of thrones - it leaves a gap of about 2 months until breaking bad starts again. Think I might have to re-watch all of breaking bad before that kicks off again.

FYI - this pretty much sums up why I choose to illegally download game of thrones (among other shows) - if there was an easy way for me to purchase each episode without having to subscribe to a pay TV service that has a bunch of other crap that I don't want to watch then I would.

1.jpg

FYI - this pretty much sums up why I choose to illegally download game of thrones (among other shows) - if there was an easy way for me to purchase each episode without having to subscribe to a pay TV service that has a bunch of other crap that I don't want to watch then I would.

本当に?

All you need is a smart TV and you can go online and purchase each episode

Have the smart TV, where do you purchase the episodes seemore?

Go to the smart hub where you acces your apps and internet and you have a few apps already for Foxtel, 7, Quickfliks and a few others if you go to foxtel and flick through there shows you can purchase anything (you have to sign up but it's free).

And no I don't think series 4 is out yet apart from the previews

What's Historia, MO? French channel?

NHK, Wednesday nights at 10:00. HIstorical documentary series.

Last night was the history of Ise Jingu. I knew they rebuilt it every 20 years, but never knew why or how before.

Couple weeks ago was about Ishida Mitsunari and his seemingly insane, but effective, methods of attacking castles by building giant dams around them and flooding them out.

The kind of thing NHK does best.

why do they rebuild it....is it a state secret? ;)

I always laugh when I see old ancient buildings etc over here. Theres always a plaque giving information about how it was built a gazillion years ago and has stood the test of time then the disclaimer of it being destroyed by an earthquake/tsunami/rogue samurai hordes and re-built in 1952!! :lol: