• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking Bad - just keeps getting better and better.

Ya...no need to buy a 747 to get the free bag of peanuts..

just watched the premiere of fargo the tv series. pretty good so far. billy bob thornton does a good job.

Wuff wuff more like

Sorry, really have to disagree with you on this.

But back to Good TV, watched Archer last night, first episode of season 4. Still great.

Haven't watched any telly for ages, but the other day I watched the first episode of a new series on Channel 4 called Utopia. Seems alright. The "chillies, sand, bleach and a spoon" part was pretty nasty to watch, but I'm looking forward to the remaining 5 episodes....

Just about to start watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles. \

I keep watching series that got axed.. doh!

But it's got Summer Glau in it, best reason to watch anything

And...where's the business end?? :confused:

Just think all the best bits and none of the incessant nagging!! Course you would look a little strange walking round with only the bottom half of a lady

Just think all the best bits and none of the incessant nagging!! Course you would look a little strange walking round with only the bottom half of a lady

I take it your wife doesn't read this site

What about the two best bits the hair is covering

I take it your wife doesn't read this site

What about the two best bits the hair is covering

haha...yes...surely we could salvage some of the top bits. Maybe just short out the emotions chip.... then we'd be golden. Most models don't come with any kind of logic center anyway so that's pretty much a non issue. ;) ;) ;) (triple wink ladies)..