• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by db:
sweet chgilli sauce was my staple condiment for 4 years of university. I can no longer consume it. Beware.
i may very well be headed that way.

cafeteria food is well rank and i get it 3 meals a day 7 days a week, so i drown everything in chilli sauce to make it taste slightly more edible.

i think cafeteria food is going to put me off thousand island dressing for life. they use it in *everything*

whilst cheese may have some beneficial characteristics, it would be difficult indeed to overvalue the importance of vegemite.

im glad it has already been raised in discussion.

not only should one always have a jar of vegemite, a spare is also to be considered most essential.

can u believe the cruel, thoughtless, overpaid and undertalented stock filler in meidya (international food stuff store) let the vegemite shelf run dry!!??!! should be sacked IMO. gardamit!! i had to have eggs for breakfast today. got nothinhg against eggs. but we should never foresake the gift laid upon earth by heavenly creators. vegemite never gets boring. this can be said of very few things.

i challenge anyone to suggest a more valuable edible product. cheese may have more varieties, but vegemite asserts its superiority thru lack of variety. there is but one vegemite. and that is all that is necessary.

Quote:
Originally posted by db:
sweet chgilli sauce was my staple condiment for 4 years of university. I can no longer consume it. Beware.
I was the same, sweet chili sauce overload but had a break for about a year and rediscovered it in my fridge the other day (yes after a year - I know Im gross but thats only a small part of what I eat past its expiry date). Go on, try it again db, after a hiatus its good, real good.

hi rajeem. I am assuming you are born of subcontinent parentage? If so, what is your take on japanese curry?

My old man grew up in south africa and has a love for curry from there. he passed this love onto me. I must say I rate Indian food as some of the best (at least the commercial Indian food that I have had).

I like Japanese curry, but it is a completely different meal in my mind. It's difficult for me to think of them as the same.

I am from India, so maybe I am biased, but I do love food from my country. I miss it when I am here, but there are some good restaurants in the big cities here that I frequent quite a lot.

\:D

• 2 weeks later...