• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happo webcam just now.   How I would love to be there right now with my camera.  

True, true. Perhaps just to be cunning. Or something.

Thanks for the kind words guys, loving the video + photo every 5 seconds with the new gopro. Highlight was super east this morning, face shots every turn (and plenty of stacks as well). Some parts of super east were waist deep. Heavenly view was boot deep untracked powder on top of the groomed snow, but unfortunately this meant that we needed to unstrap and skate through the flats.

Currently puking in iiyama. First time I've been here in about a week, and I have to say, there's quite a bit of snow out there right now. Nozawa is likely insane deep I should imagine. :)

In fact there's so much snow, the train has stopped. This bodes well :!

Thanks for the kind words guys, loving the video + photo every 5 seconds with the new gopro. Highlight was super east this morning, face shots every turn (and plenty of stacks as well). Some parts of super east were waist deep. Heavenly view was boot deep untracked powder on top of the groomed snow, but unfortunately this meant that we needed to unstrap and skate through the flats.

Awesome I had the same last Feb and hope to get it again in 20 days.

Can I ask which mem card you use and how long does it last?

We just drove from Rumoi to Tomakomai to catch the ferry back to Ibaraki. What usually takes us 3 1/2 hours took us 9...I hate to say it but damn...I'm sick of all this snow. Well, not really but when it screws up your travel plans or you have to spend all day behind a snow blower....

After all that said...I'll be heading up to Hakuba next weekend for more. ;)

Awesome I had the same last Feb and hope to get it again in 20 days.

Can I ask which mem card you use and how long does it last?

I have a 32gb class 10 micro sd card, it is definitely big enough, a 16gb would be heaps.

Yeah i have a 16gb and not sure if I am going to take a computer so maybe better getting another 32gb theyre only $30

I remember in the old days selling people 10 x 90 minute takes to take away with them on there travels and they cost approx $100 15 years ago

It was puking down all day at Gala yesterday with some strong winds but meant there was lots of powder fun to be had.

Ended up doing about 6 hours in the end but legs were sore and my face was bright red from the battering from the snow and wind.

Did the cheese enjoy the day?

Didn't take any. And to be honest, it would have been pointless as there was no way I was taking my phone out to take a picture in that weather.

I can understand I went through that stage with surfing for a few years.

Come live in Perth for awhile I think that may rekindle your love for anything snow related

get some skis instead?

then you can join us in making fun of the boarders stuck on the flat.

hi mate..

have not seen you out for a few days...

:)

Very windy today at niseko.. . top lifts were going real slow.. but lots of deep pow around..

get some skis instead?

then you can join us in making fun of the boarders stuck on the flat.

hi mate..

have not seen you out for a few days...

:)

Very windy today at niseko.. . top lifts were going real slow.. but lots of deep pow around..

hey!

how goes the tree skiing?

ive been out (except today), and even went night skiing a few days ago. But i dont line up more than once, so when it gets busy down the bottom i give up.

its been clear weather at night, and busy during the day, so less enthusiastic than usual.

but the forecast for the next 7 days looks fantastic, probably 30+cm every day

ive cleared a little extra snow around the house just in case ;)