Hey all,

Well as you know I earlier stated that this winter would see above average temperatures and below average snow fall across most of Honshu, due to the lack of signs pointing to a cold winter.

Well actually some of those signs pointing to a cold winter are starting to develop now quiet nicely, with another one of natures signs showing up very strongly now this year that hasn't shown other years to this degree.

Having said some of the usual signs that would indicate a cold winter still haven't shown, were by others have.

So there is a higher possibility now that this winter will be average or below average cold with average or above average snow fall.

I would say this has a 65-70% accuracy!

There is also a possibility for the entire northern hemisphere to be very cold at the same time this year, instead of some parts very cold and others not so cold..

Accuracy for this is about 40% at the moment!

Hey all,

Well as you know I earlier stated that this winter would see above average temperatures and below average snow fall across most of Honshu, due to the lack of signs pointing to a cold winter.

Well actually some of those signs pointing to a cold winter are starting to develop now quiet nicely, with another one of natures signs showing up very strongly now this year that hasn't shown other years to this degree.

Having said some of the usual signs that would indicate a cold winter still haven't shown, were by others have.

Go on, what are the signs?

Forget the signs themselves which I think we all know are not based on any sort of statistical or analytical analysis of climate data and his forecast is based on nothing more than anecdotal evidence. What amuses me is that based on these so called 'signs' from nature snowdude is actually able to calculate a confidence level of 65-70%!!! I want to know how he works that out. :lol:

Interesting to see how his forecast has come more into line with JMA. And he always claims that JMA never forecasts cooler temps anymore because they are part of the worldwide conspiracy by those darstardly climate scientists who have banded together around a communist/green plot to destroy the world's economy and maintain a gravy train of research funding for themselves. How that funding will continue if the world's economy goes to shite is maybe a little flaw in the conspiracy but hey nutters who believe in such things aren't known for being all that rational now are they?

demotivational-poster-vpdr2gau2f-CONSPIRACY-THEORIES.jpg

This jolly friendly looking jellyfish seems to think it will be a Great Season*

5z3x8i.jpg

Though it's not clear if he's talking about the Japan snow season or what he's having for tea tonight.

BOOK NOW!!!!!!!