• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012       Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012   Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012   Yatsugatake 19th Oct 2012

Bit of snow on the upper slopes at Niseko this morning     And of course Yotei got a bit as well  

That was an impressive todger, but ultimately just way too big.

• SnowJapan Admin

Please Read This

http://www.snowjapan...nes-the-basics/

http://www.snowjapan...2-links-policy/

Please don't post photos with a huge font website address all over them... to us it's the same as a link.

If you really want to share a photo for the community, rather than for the benefit of yourself or your mates, either upload here or embed one without the 'advertising'.

• SnowJapan Admin

I'm not quite sure what you are giving me permission to remove there....

But anyway the comment wasn't directed particularly at you, seemore, it was about the usual suspects and perhaps newcomers thinking that this was the time to get links into their accommodations or blog websites.

Bottom line basically being - it's not up to you ('you' being a general term) what gets linked to from this website.

Perhaps before we get the usual conspiracy comments... guidelines/policies unchanged for many years.

Thank you.

I'm not quite sure what you are giving me permission to remove there....

But anyway the comment wasn't directed particularly at you, seemore, it was about the usual suspects and perhaps newcomers thinking that this was the time to get links into their accommodations or blog websites.

Bottom line basically being - it's not up to you ('you' being a general term) what gets linked to from this website.

Perhaps before we get the usual conspiracy comments... guidelines/policies unchanged for many years.

Thank you.

The first 2 links to East and Isola they are of an animal so most probably not worth having them there I can edit them but thought you might want too your call though I just couldn't see the relevance.

Sorry for upsetting you

Seemore

• SnowJapan Admin

As I said in my earlier post:

"But anyway the comment wasn't directed particularly at you, seemore".

The links in your post are fine - they go to a page on our own website.

Thanks.

As I said in my earlier post:

"But anyway the comment wasn't directed particularly at you, seemore".

The links in your post are fine - they go to a page on our own website.

Thanks.

The 1st 2 links aren't operating at the moment click on them and have a look :friend:

Seemore

• SnowJapan Admin

When I click on them, I see snowy scenes of Rusutsu.

They are the same images as those displayed on the resorts website and they coming from exactly the same place.

It is impossible for them to be different.

• SnowJapan Admin

They are exactly the same images, coming from exactly the same server.

I can't say any more than that, there is nothing for us to possibly change.

Perhaps if you delete your browser cache.

I doubt this is making for particularly interesting reading for everyone, so can we leave it at that please.

FWIW I see snowy scenes at Rusutsu too, over the last few weeks they only had west mt cam running and the had a pic of "Daniel" the Rusutsu mascot where the East Mt and Isola cams usually are. Today this has changed with the big dump.

I am in shock at how much coverage they got. Cant wait to get over there.

FWIW I see snowy scenes at Rusutsu too, over the last few weeks they only had west mt cam running and the had a pic of "Daniel" the Rusutsu mascot where the East Mt and Isola cams usually are. Today this has changed with the big dump.

I am in shock at how much coverage they got. Cant wait to get over there.

Yes I updated my browser and I can see them now as well.

Yippee can't wait.

Seemore

I love Rusutsu too. Another mountain you can spend nearly the entire day with barely having to ski on piste at all. Although the groomers at Rusutsu first thing in the morning are good enough that even I enjoy a run or two on them!