• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012       Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012   Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012   Yatsugatake 19th Oct 2012

Bit of snow on the upper slopes at Niseko this morning     And of course Yotei got a bit as well  

That was an impressive todger, but ultimately just way too big.

all morning ive been glued to the happo cams for a slither of sunlight breaking through and pissing on my parade. So far so good. Grey skies, miserable looking weather, poor visibility and a slowly increasing snowpack (ive been watching that stanchion all day). I was a little worried this morning since chikuma had a furious sun trying to break the cloud cover but its all gone spot the ball here (and dropped by a good 5 or 6 degrees), you cant see a trace of the sun anywhere. Ill take days of cycling 10kms each way to work, the gym, and back home in the peeing rain if it means its puking up top. Id even do it gnarly naked style if i had to. :grandpa:

Next update. The first victim of the Hakuba Snow season. A 15 to 20 year old cherry tree has snapped

under the weight of the new snow. Sad day for the students and teacher at this JHS.

PS still snowing

its all about saturday. Weather reports a ridiculous amount of rain headed into the region. If it makes it through to sunday then its all good for a start maybe even as early as the holiday week (assuming no huge epic dump). But more than likely its still mid december. If only it wasnt going to chuck it down on saturday :'(