• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012       Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012   Mount Fuji 19th Oct 2012   Yatsugatake 19th Oct 2012

Bit of snow on the upper slopes at Niseko this morning     And of course Yotei got a bit as well  

That was an impressive todger, but ultimately just way too big.

The said on the news last night that the mountainous areas of Hokkaido will get a nice dusting today.

I laughed when they said mountainous. ;) Silly fools, don't they know its flat?!

The said on the news last night that the mountainous areas of Hokkaido will get a nice dusting today.

I laughed when they said mountainous. ;) Silly fools, don't they know its flat?!

The slightly less flat areas close to me got some snow last night. Still very cloudy, but Pinneshiri which is 1,100m is looking white up top this morning.

It's feeling pretty chilly so I imagine there'll be more to come over the weekend.

Im surprised by just how much snow fell and how low down the snow line is looks like went down to around the 2000 m mark , from Yamanashi side anyway it is white down to as low as I can see the base.

Dont remember there being so much snow on Fuji this date in October at least not in recent years.

Im surprised by just how much snow fell and how low down the snow line is looks like went down to around the 2000 m mark , from Yamanashi side anyway it is white down to as low as I can see the base.

Dont remember there being so much snow on Fuji this date in October at least not in recent years.

Near in mind SD that the cover is off the back of the typhoon rain that fell last night.

Got to work this morning to be told the ensoku was today......a bit airy at 8.30 to be walking about in shorts n t-shirt. Fast forward to lunch time and it was beautiful....but I hadn't prepared and used sun cream or a brought a hat......hot a head like a strawberry chuppa chup now!! :(