I 'won' a six pack of bottled water down the conbini over the weekend.

Sitting here drinking it and wondering... who buys this stuff? It tastes like, well, water. Nothing amazing.

I can understand perhaps having some in a grab bag or whatever, but otherwise who buys bottled water?

Bottled water is convenient.

I don't seem to be able to keep reusable water bottles for long :(

Lids get lost, or the entire thing....

With kids that train 6 days a week, PB taking them out on hs bike, and me using them near on constantly, I do buy water often.

I tend to refill the bottles a few times before that bottle is also 'lost' though.

Eco with kids is a whole different ball game ;)

I would love to buy two decent water bottles and use the same ones over and over for the next 10 years. (have bought some awesome water bottles but sadly the kids like the same ones I do!!!)

Best I can do is buy a pump bottle

Pump_Water_750ml__18801_zoom.jpg

And refill it a few times...

Eco with kids is a whole different ball game ;)

Grumble grumble washing machine on every day. Often for school stuff needed the next phreakin day, so you've got 5pm till 7am to get it done and dried.

I reckon the best reusable water bottles are the ones with a freezer pack built in. I think bottled water's main advantage is that its usually cold when you buy it.

I buy water, but with bubbles in so I can mix it with alcoholic spirits. 40 yen a 330ml can if you shop around.

Yeah I don't think tap water us that good here......it's ok. In summer it's never cold...not even cool so bottled water is fine by me as its usually cold enough when I want to drink it. When the bottle is done I'll fill it from the tap and keep in the fridge

I usually drink tap water, but if I do buy a bottle of water, then I reuse the bottle.

We have a filter on our kitchen tap, and we usually just fill up a couple of 2L bottles of water and keep them in the fridge.