goggles. Some pleb pushed my helmet off a table and the lens got scratched.

Which ones?

Those new Oakley ones with a heads up display on how fast you are travelling?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While shopping for a new jacket I ended up getting a board, bindings, goggles, pants and jacket... now I have to try and hide the credit card bill from my wife because the world didn't end today like

The bag inspires an old joke to come to mind   Princess Diana and Dolly Parton had both died on the same night. When they reached the gates of Heaven they were greeted by St. Peter.St. Peter said "E

New skis & bindings awaiting xmas pickup & testing in Rockies first week of January.

goggles. Some pleb pushed my helmet off a table and the lens got scratched.

Which ones?

Smith chrome mirrror. I can look out but they can't look in. Good for oggling. Now scratches down side of right lens.

While shopping for a new jacket I ended up getting a board, bindings, goggles, pants and jacket... now I have to try and hide the credit card bill from my wife because the world didn't end today like it was supposed to!!

As soon as she finds out....it certainly may be over for you....nice knowing ya buddy.. :wave:

While shopping for a new jacket I ended up getting a board, bindings, goggles, pants and jacket... now I have to try and hide the credit card bill from my wife because the world didn't end today like it was supposed to!!

What did you get?

I just picked up a second hand fish like your old one in new cond not a scratch on it

What did you get?

I just picked up a second hand fish like your old one in new cond not a scratch on it

I got the 160 Hovercraft, Cartel bindings, Dragon APX goggles, Burton pants and jacket... and I just got back from buying a pair of Burton Rulers boots. To make up for all the spending on myself I broke down and bought my wife a new laptop... if she gets something out of this spending spree she'll probably only kill me a little bit ;)

Good find on the board! I personally think that particular model is better than the more recent models.

What part of you is injured again? ;)

hahhaahahah1 thats horrendous! :)

Awesome mate

when will get get to ride the hovercraft and how much does one cost over there?

It should be here before the end of next week. I'm on vacation until Jan. 9th so I'll definitely be on it before then. I actually bought it from America because there are no import restrictions on it. Even with the delivery cost is was 12,000¥ cheaper than the cheapest one I found here... so about 36,000¥ (410$AUD) all in. The price in Japan is 49,000¥ (86,000¥ for the split).

Awesome mate

when will get get to ride the hovercraft and how much does one cost over there?

It should be here before the end of next week. I'm on vacation until Jan. 9th so I'll definitely be on it before then. I actually bought it from America because there are no import restrictions on it. Even with the delivery cost is was 12,000¥ cheaper than the cheapest one I found here... so about 36,000¥ (410$AUD) all in. The price in Japan is 49,000¥ (86,000¥ for the split).

BM where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

Can't wait to see it in action