• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While shopping for a new jacket I ended up getting a board, bindings, goggles, pants and jacket... now I have to try and hide the credit card bill from my wife because the world didn't end today like

The bag inspires an old joke to come to mind   Princess Diana and Dolly Parton had both died on the same night. When they reached the gates of Heaven they were greeted by St. Peter.St. Peter said "E

New skis & bindings awaiting xmas pickup & testing in Rockies first week of January.

Ok, douchebag in British English has a completely different meaning. ;)
I'm well aware.

And the only thing holding me back from clicking the BUY ME NOW button is whether PB will cope with walking up to te business check in with DOUCHEBAG scrawled up the side if his bags! :lol:

But what I like is that the bag can roll up - so you can pack that sucker away in your tiny hotel room rather than trip over it.

I also like that you can buy a boot bag that will function as a back pack, hand carry bag OR attach to the ski/board bag.

Suggestions would be very much welcome.

I've got a spare pair of old pants, Rob.

You can have them for free, but you'll have to wash them.

:thumbsup:

I'm not as grungy as grungy-gonads.

You are joking Mamabear!?

Joking about what?

The business name being particularly unfortunate?

Nope, sorry...it is REAL.

Me liking the functionality of the product?

Nope, I really think it is a good product.

About being concerned the name would turn PB off using it?

Nope, I think it could be deal breaker for him.

Need to pick up some new things:

Snowboard trousers (dirty great big hole in the crotch)

Snowboard bag (dirty great big hole in the base) I've had a DaKine roller bag for over 10yrs and its still going strong although Im struggling to fit everything in it now. Need to cull some gear

Snowboard rucksack (wife broke the plastic spine support!) Bought a DaKine Heli pack this season and at 20 litres its a tad small. My previous Burton 25litre is much better with numerous pockets and more room for BC gear, spares etc. Sorry cant remember what model it is.

:lol:

I'm serious!

I just didn't want to put a link in to a business.

Db-use_snowboard.jpg

Yeah I saw a few people with them this year as well look fine funny name though.

I also had a Mole bag which is kind of funny

All we need now is a Ho!Bag.

Those douchebags look good.

On a side note, had to replace my bindings with a new pair due to the rachet braking on my ride capo. Picked up some burton cartel from dogfunk, 20% off.

:lol:

I'm serious!

I just didn't want to put a link in to a business.

Db-use_snowboard.jpg

Yeah I saw a few people with them this year as well look fine funny name though.

I also had a Mole bag which is kind of funny

Them Douchebags look great. Not only can you roll it down to the size of your skis, they also roll up completely. Great idea. The bonus? Having people smile everrytime they see the logo.

Wish I'd known when I was in UK. Could've picked one up.

Ok, douchebag in British English has a completely different meaning. ;)

douchebag is not British english....definitely an Americanism....that is well understood in the UK

Tubby, you DO know what a douche is right? RIGHT?