• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While shopping for a new jacket I ended up getting a board, bindings, goggles, pants and jacket... now I have to try and hide the credit card bill from my wife because the world didn't end today like

The bag inspires an old joke to come to mind   Princess Diana and Dolly Parton had both died on the same night. When they reached the gates of Heaven they were greeted by St. Peter.St. Peter said "E

New skis & bindings awaiting xmas pickup & testing in Rockies first week of January.

Looking at getting a split + bindings & skins, looks a lot easier than plodding in snow shoes.. Reckon the Jones Hovercraft 160 split is the go but still need to do more research (and then think of a way to sneak it passed the mrs :ph34r: )..

grats dude, youll have to tell me how they ride. Just saw on facebook that NOW took delivery of their IPO bindings, so theyll be on the shelves soon. Just have to decide which one (now ipo or switchback). Before switchback was a no brainer, but as ever the angrysnowboarder review on the IPOs makes me inclined to check them out. I was always put off by the whole "skate" association, what with not skating, but if that dude says theyre legit and one of the breakthrough techs of the year (he also had the new sims board with the wobbly bits as one of his top rides of 2013 season (before the sims dude died)), then i feel i should at least put them on the consideration list.

Probably still going with switchbacks though :)

Looking at getting a split + bindings & skins, looks a lot easier than plodding in snow shoes.. Reckon the Jones Hovercraft 160 split is the go but still need to do more research (and then think of a way to sneak it passed the mrs :ph34r: )..

Do yourself a favour and google jones split warranty etc. Lots of unhappy campers

I've bought already and the pain of negative cashflow doesn't seem like it's going to disappear soon. This season so far has seen skis, boots, poles, jacket and an itch that has now been scratched to go to Japan. Next on the hit list will be a travel bag for the gear and a helmet for the trees and probably some new goggles. The Dragons I have are good and vision is crisp but too narrow - lose too much peripheral.

Do yourself a favour and google jones split warranty etc. Lots of unhappy campers

Cheers for the heads up gozaimass, will do a bit more looking around. Up until now only heard good things about Jones kit.