While driving......the car in front of you.....brake, signal and then turn. There's an epidemic of stupidity and zero awareness going on. They all need a wake up SLAP!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whereas on here everyone and everything always makes sense! Apart from ippy!

Don't most people do the "brake, turn" and miss the signal bit out completely?

One thing eats me up is when someone turns right into your road and cuts the corner, nearly taking half your car with you.

Don't most people do the "brake, turn" and miss the signal bit out completely?

One thing eats me up is when someone turns right into your road and cuts the corner, nearly taking half your car with you.

Ya....and it's usually a really late turn..and your signal has already turned green...asswipes.

K-truck ojisan's seem to just love driving painfully slow for km on end with you getting worked up behind them, but then suddenly speeding up to get through a traffic light changing to red.... leaving you needing to stop when it gets red.

:doh:

haha I'm glad I don't drive, my blood pressure would go thru the roof!!

Japanese drivers seem to like to "signal" at the last minute.......I always thought you were meant to signal to show where you intend to go, not where you are going right now!!

• 2 weeks later...
K-truck ojisan's seem to just love driving painfully slow for km on end with you getting worked up behind them, but then suddenly speeding up to get through a traffic light changing to red.... leaving you needing to stop when it gets red.

:doh:

Similar experience yesterday.

Car traveling in 100 zone at 80-85 km/hr.

Overtaking lane appears, line of banked up traffic behind goes to overtake and slow moving car suddenly guns it UPHILL to 115 in a 100 zone so less cars can get past.

Why?

You are only going to slow down again when the overtaking lane ends....

Slap required!

Felt like awarding an early slap this morning..

Stopped off at the conbini for some morning onigiri goodness and the total came to 401 yen. WHY O WHY.... can't they adopt the "take a penny, leave a penny" thing like back home. Meanwhile they have that plastic donation jug brimming with 1 yen coins. Now I have 99 yen rattling around in my pocket and feeling guilty for not donating. It's a con game I tell you.....

I guess conbini means something other than convenience in Japan...

SLAP EM!!

:lol:

When people insist on speaking really really bad English to me when I speak to them in Japanese and my Japanese is wayyyyyy better than their English.

That gets old real quick. There's one dude in my office who insists on it and has done for 2 years now.

In the bank this morning (yeah sorry another bank one) and I had to be called back because my "7" didn't look exactly like they want a "7" to look.

I missed off a little bit top left coming down.

Really, it looked nothing like a 1. It looked like a 7.

:slap:

Hate going to the bank, I really do.

:lol:

Had something like that.

I remember once my 5 apparently looked too much like an S, even though it was in the middle of a number.

I think it was 105,000 yen. So yeah sure it's going to be an S, right?

Anyway I had to make sure the top left part of the 5 had straight lines to make sure.

They made me cross it out, write it again and hanko.

Incredulous looks from me, gaijin-can't-understand look from bank teller.

.....when they make you rewrite your whole form again because you've written your name "FIRST NAME-SURNAME" instead of "SURNAME-FIRST NAME".......well it could be a different person!! Really??!! You effing cretin!!!

(don't get me started on the middle name thing)

I have fake over the top "sugoiiiiiiiii" kind of thing. Maybe once in a while but there's this one girl in our office who pretty much says that all the time. Kind of dilutes the impace of anything that actually is "sugoi"!