• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great idea  

No im not guessing!!!!! The trouble is we have two systems pushing against each other making it difficult to know exactly what will happen. But what I forecast more than 10 days ago came right yester

JMA did predict that it would be a well above average September. You guys really should check out their site now and again instead of relying on snowdude's mystical prophecies :lol:

Northern Japan looking to continue to be well above average for a while yet. Southern areas will of course still be hot but not so much above average.

000.png

Although today was very hot, the walk home from work at 2.30pm was pretty intense.....now at the beach is extremely pleasant, warm but with a very nice cooling breeze from the sea. I love living here at this time of year

Although today was very hot, the walk home from work at 2.30pm was pretty intense.....now at the beach is extremely pleasant, warm but with a very nice cooling breeze from the sea. I love living here at this time of year

Yes...Tubby. I agree, sure is nice living on the beach.. :thumbsup:

You could just do what i do and pick your favorite resort and look at the weather report on it.

I couldnt care what the temp is at my house. I only care when its dropping on the yamas. 5000m freezing point. We need higher mountains :(

http://www.snowjapan...il.php?resid=27

Still looking sucky right into next week

You could just do what i do and pick your favorite resort and look at the weather report on it.

Hmmm, a lot better than Tokyo but not quite there yet I'm afraid... :p

Sunny

Expected Highs

Upper-Mtn: 57°F (14°C)

Base: 71°F (22°C)

I've never slept with the airconditioner on (don't even have one in our bedroom). Doesn't it cause breathing problems if you sleep in a room with it on all night? I have to admit, as much as I like summer and hot weather I'm pretty much done with the heat now.

I couldnt care what the temp is at my house. I only care when its dropping on the yamas. 5000m freezing point. We need higher mountains :(

http://www.snowjapan...il.php?resid=27

Still looking sucky right into next week

I'm the opposite, I couldn't care what the temp really is on the mountains.

I care about my everyday lifestyle, which is largely spent in my house!

Actually on trivia. Turns out the two highest base elevations are at ontake and kusatsu.

Just trying to find out which resorts getthe most snow in and around nagano in november and december for a laugh.

I've never slept with the airconditioner on (don't even have one in our bedroom). Doesn't it cause breathing problems if you sleep in a room with it on all night? I have to admit, as much as I like summer and hot weather I'm pretty much done with the heat now.

I've had mine on almost every night for the last 6 weeks! :D Which, if you believe in "fan death", as many Koreans do, means I've been reincarnated 40-odd times! ;)

Wasn't so hot yesterday, and nice and cool last night, didn't even need a fan last night, but warmed up again today!

Although the days are still hot, at least there is no humidity and the evenings are feeling much better now!

Not long now before the season we all love arrives!