Help ipps find a skijo job (the moaning about your job thread)

A short while ago he said he was on the way to the airport, but not heard since then. I was hoping to hear what Ekiben he had chosen, and when he decided to use the public lavatories etc. We need more details.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Certainly sounds interesting ippy!   The missing thing isn't "breasts" is it?

He'd probably given up all hope once he'd found out she was going out with a gaijin anyway!

Im afraid i never once... actually hang on, Im pretty sure i visited pittodrie for some whackaday reason when i was living in lossiemouth. I also had a flash back from a shire horse visit and the harl

Just about at Narita now.....no Ekiben as I've been getting fed to death by the mother in law for the past few days and Im in a constant state of stuffedness!!

JUST used the toilets :)

I'm thinking of creating a totally fabulous "social network" so that people can post totally inane things like this - and even more! - in just a few words.

To keep all their friends up to date with everything.

Sounds like a fine idea to me.

I'm going to call it Chirper.

**BREAKING NEWS**

Check in complete.....line wasnt long, repeat WASN'T LONG

Rumours from sister in law that Air Asia terminal in Narita is in fact a shed confirmed.....wife is taking pictures of the cheap terminal....

Coffee bought at a very reasonable 250¥, but gravely warned that "hot drink cannot be bringed onto the aircraft"

Now waiting......

**END**

More exciting developments to come....

**BREAKING NEWS**

It appears that the aircraft does not have to squeeze up against the shed for us to get on...a bus has been provided.....embarkation is IMMINENT!!

**END**

**BREAKING NEWS**

Air Asia aircraft is isolated on the tar mac.....rumours of a hostage situation circling.

Rumours dispelled as bus pulls up to isolated aircraft, new rumours that Air Asia are too cheap to pay for a real terminal spot seem to be on the money.

**END**

Im eating my lunch. Its cup ramen. I meant to eat it last night but didnt. #chirper

UPDATE: Still not fit for human consumption. :sadface:

Not soon......gonna rent for at least a year to make sure that we can live in the snow and then start looking.

Sorry Pies.....been busy unpacking all our shit and then throwing out all the boxes etc.....it's been a pain in the ass but we are practically there.