5 higuma bears escaped from a "bear park" in Akita!

If you see one please return!

:veryshocked:

ヒグマ5頭脱走、1人不明…現場に倒れた女性も

20日午前10時頃、秋田県鹿角かづの市八幡平切留平の「八幡平クマ牧場」で、熊が逃げたと従業員から119番があった。

鹿角署によると、敷地内のオリからヒグマ5頭が逃げ出し、飼育担当の70歳代の女性従業員が熊にかまれてオリの外で倒れている。動きがないが、ヒグマが逃げているため、救急隊員も近づけないでいる。当時、60歳代の別の女性従業員も勤務していたが、連絡が取れない状態という。

同署の発表によると、従業員3人が餌をやるためオリを開け、襲われたという。一緒にいた60歳代の男性は無事。正午過ぎ、地元猟友会がクマ4頭を射殺したが、1頭がオリの近くをうろうろしているという。

同署は近くの国道341号を封鎖、地元猟友会と協力して警戒している。鹿角市は広報車で巡回し、牧場付近に近付かないよう市民に注意を呼びかけている。

県警によると、同牧場は熊約50頭を飼育。現在は冬季休館中で、例年は4月下旬から営業している。

For those who don't know Japanese (muzukashii desu ne), babel to the rescue!

Brown bear 5 escape, 1 human obscurities…

The woman who collapses in actual place. That 20th around 10 o'clock in the morning, the Akita prefecture Kazuno or city of the [zu] with “the Yawata flat bear ranch” of Yawata flat stationary flat, the bear escaped ardently, was 119th from the employee. According to Kazuno station, 5 brown bears escapes from [ori] inside the site, the woman employee of 70 year old generations of raising charge is bitten in the bear and has collapsed outside [ori]. There is no movement, but because the brown bear has escaped, either the emergency soldier without bringing close, it is. At that time, also another woman employee of 60 year old generations had worked, but you call a state where communication does not take. According to the announcement of the same station, because 3 employees does the feed, you say that you opened [ori], were attacked. The man of 60 year old generations which are together is safe.

Past noon, local hunting friend meeting pipped bear 4, but 1 heads are the vicinity of [ori] that you have been confused. The same station blockades nearby national highway 341, cooperates with local hunting friend meeting and is cautious. It goes around Kazuno city by the public information car, in order not to get near near the ranch, it calls note in the citizen. According to prefectural police, raising the same ranch the bear approximately 50 heads.

Presently while winter season closing, ordinary year it has done business late from April.

Perhaps this is the best way to catch them

1317904708008.jpg

But did the bears really have to die?

Could they not have shot them with tranquilizer?

:confused:

It's Japan. Bears are shot all the time. It's just the normal way they deal with any bear that comes close to human habitation. Do they have to do it that way? Of course not but it's Japan....

I don't get that kind of thinking.

Often when I see people out to kill animals for fun I wish they got mauled by the creature.

(Though not your grandad of course TB. Unless you don't like him).

it was my uncle. Yeah i don't get the fun aspect of it either. I have no truck with people hunting for food etc, but just for the prize of killing something....nah, don't get it

Towering in gallant fame, Scotland my mountain hame, High may your proud standards gloriously wave, Land of my high endeavour, Land of the shining river, Land of my heart for ever, Scotland the brave

Are they the 'lyrics' to the famous 'bagpipe song'? ;)

Towering in gallant fame, Scotland my mountain hame, High may your proud standards gloriously wave, Land of my high endeavour, Land of the shining river, Land of my heart for ever, Scotland the brave

Are they the 'lyrics' to the famous 'bagpipe song'? ;)

may be a giveaway