I always want to start these threads, possibly because ive got snow on the brain. But it seems wrong to starty the exact same thread every week. So i reckon ill just continue this one unless someone beats me to the punch.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did i did! ill definitely get there. But im actually saving them for when we get a march dumping. Nozawa is fun, but for me you have to have pow at nozawa to really enjoy it and i dont fancy the idea of all those steeps being hardpacked mogul nightmares (as i assume a few of them probably are by now). When we get a nice drop, ill be straight there. I reckon my season is going to golden week anyway if i can help it :)

Got the work phone this weekend, so I'll be doing a whole lot of nothing....unless I get called in. Oh well, time for a break anyway!

My season is essentially over now after my little escapade on Friday night and injuring my shoulder. Didn't get out much this season and very disappointed about it.

What happened on Friday night?????

Had a few too many beers, fell over onto my bad shoulder, put it out, put it back in again, but had problems with it all day Saturday / Sunday, and mobility isn't feeling great.

Concrete isn't as soft as snow. ;)

Ouch!!! Sorry to hear that MiJ! Hopefully you'll get a late-season trip in before you put away the boardbag!

& now I have the image of you popping your shoulder back in a la Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon!! ;)

Had a few too many beers, fell over onto my bad shoulder, put it out, put it back in again, but had problems with it all day Saturday / Sunday, and mobility isn't feeling great.

That's not good is it.

Quick recovery.

Was it a doctors trip?

That's not good is it.

Quick recovery.

Was it a doctors trip?

Wasnt any need as I knew what I had done as it has happened before, usually in the summer down at Enoshima though or in Fujisawa usually.

Ho hum, these things happen.

Balls, no they dont. Actually pissed off at myself about it as did not get out enough this season.