SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
jared

Beer 2011

Bought a crate of 20 bottles of Aki Aji this lunchtime.

A thing of beauty, indeed.

Akiaji doesn't do much for me. It just seems to be a rather sweet, characterless beer, beautiful as the cans and advertising may be.

And why do foreigners always call their attempts at English beer 'pale ale'? What's wrong with calling it 'ale' or 'bitter'? I had some 'pale ale' in Australia that actually tasted of real beer, once it had warmed up to drinking temperature.

And is the lager bitter? ;)

Had a few cans of Aki-aji last night. Lovely.

Very lovely stuff. Have got a couple on the go tonight butbroll on Thursday night.

:lol:

Back to beer.

I was going to go out on a 50km jog last night but, damn, it was raining .....so I couldn't. So I drank 3 bottles of beer instead. I did enjoy it though.

I have tomorrow off, i was gonna hit the gym after work tonight but I'm a lazy sod and I'm going out on the slosh instead

Last night I had Sol. The girl said she had Heineken, Strongbow, Bulmers, and Sol. So we said, Heineken-run out strongbow-run out, bulmers-run out, So sol then.

Quite nice. We liked it.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.