1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

You say she's a keeper, yet you have NFI about what she'd like for a birthday ... if you cannot see the dilemma here,. I'd suggest that one of the above statements is not correct. doh

My girlfriend gave me gloves, mufflers, beanies ...

Warm fluffy stuff. I know I´m girly but I love them.

You both can wear them, share them.

Actually the muffler is so long we can wear it together ...

friend

Originally Posted By: JA
You say she's a keeper, yet you have NFI about what she'd like for a birthday ... if you cannot see the dilemma here,. I'd suggest that one of the above statements is not correct. doh

rolleyes

Ouch JA, that's a little harsh don't you think? I hate to think what you think of my latest gift buying attempt - Mr Mintys birthday was a few days before the wedding and I had no idea what to get him, so I didn't get him anything.

Schneeboard, I voted for jewelry - I love having dinner out and such but jewelry is so nice to receive. Make sure it is something nice and simple though. I was given some modern design a few years ago and have never worn it, it's hideous.

Originally Posted By: MintyNZ
Schneeboard, I voted for jewelry - I love having dinner out and such but jewelry is so nice to receive. Make sure it is something nice and simple though. I was given some modern design a few years ago and have never worn it, it's hideous.

Yeah I think that is the way to go. Possibly not Tiffanys, as I think the place is bogan/chav shit. Dinner is booked, have some other smaller gifts and going to get some jewelry I spotted a few weeks ago this afternoon.

Originally Posted By: JA

haha thanks for your support JA. The issue was, whilst I had plenty of ideas...all I am sure she would love, I am a bit of a perfectionist and was holding out to find the 'perfect gift'. Typically I have over thought the situation, and as pointed out by the above keeping it sincere & simple is the way to go.