Here's a video of 1 day in Niseko and 1 in a secret spot smile Clayton and I got some riding done but we need a ton more snow. So anyone out there planning to come to Niseko let's ski and film cheers

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
Nice video! Looks like some fun. Seems to be loads of sasa grass still poking up though...
Secret spot in Niseko eh? And you've been there a week and already found it?? rollabout

showed by the right people smile

yeah sasa isn't fully covered yet...hence the need more snow!
Originally Posted By: Nisoko
Not many people know about that chairlift.

I'm a bit miffed at Mitch for revealing it actually.

wink

Never saw any chairlifts while I was there, some poor Aussie got his tractor out and dragged us to the top. razz
Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Here's a video of 1 day in Niseko and 1 in a secret spot smile Clayton and I got some riding done but we need a ton more snow. So anyone out there planning to come to Niseko let's ski and film cheers

Nice vid thumbsup ,
will be there a week from today for 3 weeks, with my camera as well, so am definately keen cheers
Originally Posted By: RobBright
secret spot under chairlifts? confused

I would think it rather obvious I was talking about the sunny half of the video where there is nobody else but our friends in sight.
Originally Posted By: RobBright
secret spot under chairlifts? confused

I would think it rather obvious I was talking about the sunny half of the video where there is nobody else but our friends in sight.

Was just teasing you. biggrin

Just got back from 2 days in Nozawa which was a mix of showing my wife how to snowplow (which she can confidently do now, and loves it which is fantastic for me) and skiing by myself.

arrive in Niseko (wife now can't make it) on Thursday for 3 weeks, can't wait!

Any SJers keen to hit the slopes (like Mitch I have a camera), or have a beer or whatever?

Originally Posted By: sand

Just got back from 2 days in Nozawa which was a mix of showing my wife how to snowplow (which she can confidently do now, and loves it which is fantastic for me) and skiing by myself.

arrive in Niseko (wife now can't make it) on Thursday for 3 weeks, can't wait!
Any SJers keen to hit the slopes (like Mitch I have a camera), or have a beer or whatever?

Sure am keen, Sand
Originally Posted By: Go Native
He's probably too buggered to post after another day skiing some of the deepest pow on the planet wink

Correct! hahaha pictures and vids coming soon though promise!
Originally Posted By: muikabochi
After a few weeks or so in Niseko, and all those pics you posted before you came... is that it?!? lol
You spoil us!

the Snow Japan site won't let me upload photos at the moment so I can't add more currently :( working on a video though, staying far too busy!
  • SnowJapan Admin
the Snow Japan site won't let me upload photos at the moment so I can't add more currently

I'm sorry, but what exactly does that mean? confused

I see you successfully uploaded 1 photo a little earlier this evening, and other people seem to have uploaded photos today without any problems.

If you are having some problems, please let us know and we'll look into it - we can't help with problems that we are not aware of.

Thanks.