Oh yes it is common.

Neighbours, the newspaper person, someone collecting the neighbourhood fee etc.

What really bugs me the most perhaps is when they actually ring the bell first. Then wait a while. And then try to open the door!! I sure don't get that one. :grandpa:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Soon to be added to the Thailand 101).

Would a banana not be an acceptable alternative?

Japanese trousers are virtually all a no no. Japanese have legs like match sticks and a crotch smaller than a ladies muff because no way can I get my bits and pieces in without some major ball crushi

I joked with my wife saying that I'm going to make a little sign that says .. You will be shot if you open this door.

She laughed, but nixed the idea.. :wakaranai:

Ya, Muika...the newspaper lady... She'd receive the first round of buckshot. Hate that douchebag.

Oh yes it is common.

Neighbours, the newspaper person, someone collecting the neighbourhood fee etc.

What really bugs me the most perhaps is when they actually ring the bell first. Then wait a while. And then try to open the door!! I sure don't get that one. :grandpa:

Haha yes that has happened to me.

What's the logic there?

Oh no-one's answering so lets try to walk in?

And, now you've told the world about it, you'll have to change the code or shoot everyone that uses it!

Maybe they have tried to come in then but my door is always locked. They perhaps have rung the bell as well but I've probably looked at the camera thingy and just rubbered answering the door!! :lol:

A bit anti-social, me :)

I remember when I first came here.

Doing the "teaching" thing. Room full of kids. Mid summer. I didn't know how to control the heat, wearing t-shirt underneath shirt. Very uncomfortable. Very sweaty, and at times I could even smell it myself. No doubt I had a reputation of being a smelly gaijin there.

Maybe I've shrunk...that tends to happen as years pile up. Last week I was pleasantly surprised by the shirt sizes. I buy pants there from time to time and was in getting some jeans... but about 5 or 6 years ago I was trying on shirts and the XL was pretty snug for sure....so I don't know when the change happened.

You never fail to please, Pies.. :thumbsup:

Uh...Oh... Speaking of stink...

Damn, as things are warming up a couple fellows are getting pretty ripe with the BO...

Given the choice, a smoker who smokes sitting beside you or a dude (or dudette) with BO.......I'll always take the smoker.