• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Soon to be added to the Thailand 101).

Would a banana not be an acceptable alternative?

Japanese trousers are virtually all a no no. Japanese have legs like match sticks and a crotch smaller than a ladies muff because no way can I get my bits and pieces in without some major ball crushi

Originally Posted By: thursday
if she is not obese, then it's probably a medical condition.

However, if she is a tub of lard, then it's just the perspiration from the effort of lugging the tub of lard around.

Granted she has a few extra pounds but certainly not a tub-o-goo. It very well could be medical...in fact, it really must be. I'm an old hockey player and there ain't nothin that reeks like hockey gear but this chicks funk smells like..like....umm...illness. Hopefully, she gets a prescription.

Chriselle, poor girl could have a real health drama. :(

Rach, agree!

I had a non deodorant wearing young male in front of me on the Singapore-Perth flight last night. It started out with a reasonably fresh BO smell, quite peppery, wafting back every time he put his arm around his girlfriend. But by the time we were landing in Perth I was chewing fresh pieces of peppermint gum every 20 minutes or so to keep the scent dulled to a point of not making me gag.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Chriselle, poor girl could have a real health drama. :(

Rach, agree!
I had a non deodorant wearing young male in front of me on the Singapore-Perth flight last night. It started out with a reasonably fresh BO smell, quite peppery, wafting back every time he put his arm around his girlfriend. But by the time we were landing in Perth I was chewing fresh pieces of peppermint gum every 20 minutes or so to keep the scent dulled to a point of not making me gag.

Update....The young co-worker took the day off with "sore shoulders" complaining she couldn't raise her arms. Oh the drama.
depending on how she took the bullying, she may have done something to herself. Best to have a female colleague check on her tonight. Ask her if she needs something from the shops or something like that.

Love it when Thursdays human side peaks through wink

This is actually not a bad idea.
Lost two seventeen year olds last year - one from the boys school who thought he had stuffed the mock exams for final year, and the other the nephew of a close lifelong friend, suffered his depression in silence. :(
It is always better to be safe, checking up on people with silly excuses, than regret it later.
If she is not at work in the morning someone needs to call her.
Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
Could she have been dead all this time hence the smell?

Or just rotten amniotic fluid?

Originally Posted By: kumi koda
When women turn 35, their amniotic fluid goes rotten, so I'd like them to have a child by 35
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
depending on how she took the bullying, she may have done something to herself. Best to have a female colleague check on her tonight. Ask her if she needs something from the shops or something like that.

Love it when Thursdays human side peaks through wink

This is actually not a bad idea.
Lost two seventeen year olds last year - one from the boys school who thought he had stuffed the mock exams for final year, and the other the nephew of a close lifelong friend, suffered his depression in silence. :(
It is always better to be safe, checking up on people with silly excuses, than regret it later.
If she is not at work in the morning someone needs to call her.

I try to be as friendly as I can in person. Just never know how one very rude comment can affect a random stranger. Just not worth it.

Thursday, good comment I agree. Maybe tell her it's something you just noticed today. I think if someone thinks it is just a daily thing she would maybe start a habitual cleaning up. It would be less likely to really upset her if it was just say a temporary thing in her mind, but it would bring about consciousness to it and possibly stop it forever.

I agree....The girl is super embarrassed and actually took today off. There was no bullying at all other than the comments we all have in our minds. For me, it's kind of a situation like if you have a big booger hanging out of your nose, or some ketchup on your chin, or left your fly open....someone should be decent enough to tell you....and I will tell you. The thing is no one would have told her and even though they might act normal around her she would always be the girl that has a horrible funk. I would want to know and I would thank the person that told me. Sure I'd be embarrassed but that's life.

I have a mate who has body odour problems that came over to Japan last year. Suggested that he should bring some deodorant over as Japan gets a bit humid, and people get sweaty and stinky.

He didn't take the hint.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
I have a mate who has body odour problems that came over to Japan last year. Suggested that he should bring some deodorant over as Japan gets a bit humid, and people get sweaty and stinky.

He didn't take the hint.

That buddy is fair game then for some ribbing...especially if he really is a buddy.
Originally Posted By: big-will
I can't think of any time that I would use the word "buddy".
It just doesn't hang right.
All right, mate?

I feel the same way about "mate".....reminds me of Wild Kingdom..