If you are not familiar with life hacks basically they are concepts that make life easier! Check these out and feel free to add.

When receiving calls from a solicitor, press "9" and ur number will be deleted from their database. (not all)

Secretaries, tech support and janitors are the true power in a building, make friends with them, remember their birthdays, and you can go anywhere you need.

When you forget someone's name, say: "Whats your name again?" They will be a little offended, but then say "No, sorry, your last name." Bingo.

When you are doing a presentation, bring up a bottle of water, so when you forget what you have to say, taking a drink will give you time to gather your thoughts, no one will be the wiser.

Press Close door and the floor number you are going to, and you should by-pass the floors that have called the elevator.

If you park you car somewhere where you think it may get stolen, remove something small but vital, like the fuse for the fuel pump.

If you squeeze your left thumb tightly in a fist, your gag reflex is repressed. (ladies hahahaha)

When getting fast food with fries, if you ask for them without salt you will almost always get fresh fries

More here:

http://lifehacker.com/?p=2

I like the idea of life hacks, but this is just plain stupid

Quote:
Press Close door and the floor number you are going to, and you should by-pass the floors that have called the elevator.

All you hicks can give it a try.

Originally Posted By: thursday
Here's one:

Give your snake a shake after a wazz to avoid wet stains on your trousers.

naughty
No matter how you dance and jiggle, the last one always drops in your pants.
Originally Posted By: RobBright
No, I have just been to the toilet AFTER someone has.

Piss on the seat, piss around the toilet, hell, sometimes piss on the wall.

Be grateful its only piss, not always the case in China when guys think they can use a sit down dunny but assume the squat position....

"Went for a wee today and the bloke next to me had his belt undone, zip down and also his pants down!!!"

Well I saw that a lot in the UK too, I never quite got that. Why do you need to basically take your trousers off just do a wee at the urinal?

Originally Posted By: Jynxx
lol

You actually peep? naughty evilgrin

the evidence is on the floor around the urinal!! I've never saw so much piss on the floor of a public toilet!! God knows why because they stand SOOOOOO close to the urinal that they are almost touching it!!
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: Jynxx
lol

You actually peep? naughty evilgrin

the evidence is on the floor around the urinal!! I've never saw so much piss on the floor of a public toilet!! God knows why because they stand SOOOOOO close to the urinal that they are almost touching it!!

Perhaps by "humping" it, they might think they are getting some action? wink