Yep, you're a dummy for not learning to surf. This has been the worst year for waves... If I hadn't spent a month in Bali this summer I probably would have given up surfing all together :( Which beach are you nearest to and is it always crowded?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Same in Yokohama. Was 22c when woke up, probably going to hit 26c where we live.

It's nice to be sleeping under a duvet, albeit 2.5tog one, again.

Still above 20 overnight and you're sleeping under a duvet! We have some very different levels of comfort I'm thinking!!

Wow how can someone need a duvet yet! It got down to 17oC here last night and still I lay on the bed with no blanket of course!

Needs to get down to at least 15 or lower outside, then I will probably use my summer blanket, maybe! Was nice to wake up this morning though and feel the lower temps outside, even with the sun out today the air was cooler, lovely!

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Originally Posted By: RobBright
Same in Yokohama. Was 22c when woke up, probably going to hit 26c where we live.

It's nice to be sleeping under a duvet, albeit 2.5tog one, again.

Still above 20 overnight and you're sleeping under a duvet! We have some very different levels of comfort I'm thinking!!

I woke up about 9am wink

Yep same here snowdude - always amazes me that we "live" in yokohama, but our place is always 5, sometimes 10, degress cooler than Yokohama station.

Our outside therometer thingy says 18c right now! 18!