Men feel free to post a women version.

What do you think girls? Lets add some more

Quote:
1 They believe house fairies (ie us) do all the washing-up and laundry, take the rubbish out and replenish stocks.

2 They expect praise having completed a tiny task (despite taking ages over it).

3 They suffer from sporadic blocked nostril syndrome — the inability to smell their own bodily odours, foul bins or blocked sinks — but are sniffer dogs when you’ve drunk too much white wine or there’s a roast in the oven.

4 They jump in with fix-it solutions when we just want to be heard — they don’t seem to understand we like whingeing.

5 They are incapable of thinking beyond the next week and arranging holidays/fun things for us to do. Closely linked to...

6 Datelexia: an inability to remember (or care about) things we’ve planned. Ditto birthdays, anniversaries and Valentine’s.

7 They get all our friends’ children’s/partners’ names wrong, even the ones we’ve just seen.

8 They are reluctant to go to bed, always finding a distraction in television, computers and faffing.

9 They “suffer†from man flu and shameless hypochondria.

10 They spend our savings on platinum noise-cancelling headphones and other ridiculous, expensive gadgets.

11 They “shower snork†— clearing their nose in the shower.

12 They leave bachelor-style coin pile-ups everywhere.

13 They have zero patience for shopping except when it’s for them, which they pursue with clinical OCD.

14 They spend hours on the loo. Can it be that arduous?

15 They send cryptic texts because they haven’t given them enough (any) thought.

16 They always seem to want to break their necks skiing.

17 They assume highway restrictions do not apply to them. “You can’t be banned unless you’re more than 30mph over the limit.†So that’s 99mph all the way down the M40, then.

18 Their “quick drink†brings them back, wasted, at 4am (and, apparently, also turns their mobile off).

19 They are conflict-avoidant, preferring to let issues stew.

20 They belch loudly and proudly in public (and private).

21 They never make the bed — “it needs to airâ€.

22 They hog the telly.

23 They worship their mother, believing she is perfect and talking about her way too much.

24 They lust after anything with bare legs and large breasts.

25 They believe Cheryl Cole is 100% natural.

UK friend just sent me on. I have been finding out who Cheryl Cole is!

1 They believe house fairies (ie us) do all the washing-up and laundry, take the rubbish out and replenish stocks.

women think DIY is done by house gnomes

2 They expect praise having completed a tiny task (despite taking ages over it).

Women require praise to boost their ego, and expect lies from obvious questions.

3 They suffer from sporadic blocked nostril syndrome — the inability to smell their own bodily odours, foul bins or blocked sinks — but are sniffer dogs when you’ve drunk too much white wine or there’s a roast in the oven.

Women suffer from overperfumesness - yes, you really do need 10 sprays of your favourite fragrance.

4 They jump in with fix-it solutions when we just want to be heard — they don’t seem to understand we like whingeing.

Women don't seem to understand that men hate whinging

5 They are incapable of thinking beyond the next week and arranging holidays/fun things for us to do. Closely linked to...

Becuase we have too much going on... Closely linked to

6 Datelexia: an inability to remember (or care about) things we’ve planned. Ditto birthdays, anniversaries and Valentine’s.

have you tried remembering all the sporting dates for the year, something has to give.

7 They get all our friends’ children’s/partners’ names wrong, even the ones we’ve just seen.

if a women's friends were memorable enough then we would remember

8 They are reluctant to go to bed, always finding a distraction in television, computers and faffing.

If women were introduce sex into this equation, we'd be in bed before you

flu kills you know, better to be safe then sorry.

10 They spend our savings on platinum noise-cancelling headphones and other ridiculous, expensive gadgets.

We just save you blowing it on another pair of shoes that you don't need

Women de-lint in the shower, and leave hair around the tub

have you seen the rate at which banks are screwing up. We could always put them under the mattress

13 They have zero patience for shopping except when it’s for them, which they pursue with clinical OCD.

Because we know what we want to buy, so takes 5 minutes.

ditto for women.

15 They send cryptic texts because they haven’t given them enough (any) thought.

Women speak cryptically, and expect us to understand

Have you ever heard of someone breaking their neck gardening?

17 They assume highway restrictions do not apply to them. “You can’t be banned unless you’re more than 30mph over the limit.†So that’s 99mph all the way down the M40, then.

We try to outrun the women drivers.

18 Their “quick drink†brings them back, wasted, at 4am (and, apparently, also turns their mobile off).

And a women's small drink, means a bottle of lambrini

Men have fights outside pubs, women just ignore their friends when something MAY have happened

Explosive gases build up - and women fart too

See previous point

22 They hog the telly.

Otherwise we end up watching some terrible dramas hours on end

23 They worship their mother, believing she is perfect and talking about her way too much.

wait till you have a son, you'll love it.

Women lust after anything with a six pack and well manicured nails

where shall we start?

Originally Posted By: veronica
Men feel free to post a women version.

What do you think girls? Lets add some more

Quote:

22 They hog the telly.

UK friend just sent me on. I have been finding out who Cheryl Cole is!

whoa!!! have you been speaking to my girlfriend??!!
Originally Posted By: Jynxx
thumbsup

Problems with women? Most of them never had a orgasm.
Problems with men ... Most of them had never given them one.
razz

Need some tips jynxx?

Tubby....you highlighted precisely the ones I would attribute to Papa as well!

Although I would add #4 ... the fix it solution that fixes nothing, and I was just sharing and wanting some dialogue on the issue (not whinging...don't like whinging...DISCUSSING)

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
No.

Tubby has BOLDed the ones he selected.
#'s 8,12,13,14,and 18

Blame the designers who made this phone as doesn't show the bolded effect. razz

Probably female in this case.
Quote:

Shopping = wandering about looking at heaps of shit and not buying anything - only ONE question - WHY?

Buying = going to a shop that sells what you need, going in, paying for it and coming back out with the item you needed in the first place. Obvious result is that you come out with what you wanted.

JA,

shopping is a good way to find out about products and people. It's a field trip to study psychology and micro economics.

It's a bit like golf. A silly excuse to go for a walk on artificial landscape and hit a small ball with a walking stick.

I'm definitely a guy who dislikes shopping, even for myself. I reckon I would spend less than a few hours all year shopping. I'll head in to buy things, usually after checking online or in a catalogue but can't stand just walking around looking into shops. Besides some new ski gear or other outdoor gear for kayaking or hiking there's very little I ever actually buy anyway. Unless it's for outdoor stuff I especially hate clothes shopping so end up surviving on an extremely small range of clothes, most of which can be used just as well on a hike as in town.

I despise shopping, mostly.

I can window shop for expensive watches, and exotic cars, but even thats limited.

I can only 'enjoy' shopping if I pre-know what i want, can get in and out of the store with transaction completed, in less than 1 minute and 47.3 seconds.

any more that that, and the store must have a husband-chair or I walk!!