• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Matt

Then again it sucks if you just turned up in Hakuba. It looks like it will be bottomless again by Monday/tuesday again though

So, hey, are we "bottomless" yet?
Originally Posted By: Matt
It looks like it will be bottomless again by Monday/tuesday again though

Lets hope Matt is finding his bottomless turns today then.
I think it's Tuesday now, right?
This is pretty much what the forecast said - next to nothing snow - rather than the promise of 'bottomless' we were hearing above.
While I wish it was snowing, I'm glad we could clearly prove a point.
Originally Posted By: best skier in hakuba
You did say this though...

Quote:
I've been out most days since mid January and its only sucked since tuesday this week. Before that I was getting bottomless powder everyday

As well as the unrealistic chance of it being bottomless by Tuesday as well.

I know I am probably annoying one or two of you, but the mis-representation and just annoys me in turn. Sorry.

Yeah, but apart from the 20th of January rain event day I did get bottomless powder every day since mid January (I'm not a lier - I just know where to go to get it!).

I remember you were the guy who told me I was lieing back in December for saying it was snowing which was laughable because I was sitting in my lounge watching the snow falling outside when I typed the post.

It's very easy to sit on an armchair behind a computer screen and anonymously rag on people.

Anyway it's snowing pretty nicely right now outside and should be snowing more up top.

Behind Tsugaike yesterday you could still feel the icy base beneath on steeper pitches when turning so all we need is another 10-15cm up top (on top of the 25cm since he rain and the backcountry/slackcountry will be back to bottomless again.

Lets hope this snow keeps up!
Quote:
I remember you were the guy who told me I was lieing back in December for saying it was snowing which was laughable because I was sitting in my lounge watching the snow falling outside when I typed the post.

Really? Somewhat hard to prove that now isn't it.

Quote:
It's very easy to sit on an armchair behind a computer screen and anonymously rag on people.

It is, isn't it? See above.
It's as easy as it is to post bullshit and misinformation too and all I'll do is pick up on that when I see it, as it ain't on.

Bottomless is it this morning?